"Land of the Free." Lmfao.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

46272F32-C121-4186-887C-D402F37C2370.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama is part of an oppressed class. According to commies, he can't be racist. Just throwing off the shackles of his oppression. It's all right in the manifesto.
Which is a bunch of :bsbullf:.
My signature is succinct and right on target ... Racists are people who make decisions based on race.

People who disagree with that are racists but they will not admit it.

El Correcto

god is dead
My signature is succinct and right on target ... Racists are people who make decisions based on race.

Minorities can be discriminatory, racism requires a person of a privileged race that has power over a less privileged race to be discriminatory.

That’s how it works in the mind of a leftist. Discrimination is not as bad a racism, only whites can be racist in America.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Minorities can be discriminatory, racism requires a person of a privileged race that has power over a less privileged race to be discriminatory.

That’s how it works in the mind of a leftist. Discrimination is not as bad a racism, only whites can be racist in America.
You're pissing me off!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I was explaining the commies' view on the matter. I'm done tap dancing around with this crap. People who buy into this line of reasoning (if it can be called that) are either straight up commies or buying into commie lies without realizing it. It is part of a targeted attempt to disrupt civil order in the US and other western nations. Time to call it out for what it is.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was explaining the commies' view on the matter. I'm done tap dancing around with this crap. People who buy into this line of reasoning (if it can be called that) are either straight up commies or buying into commie lies without realizing it. It is part of a targeted attempt to disrupt civil order in the US and other western nations. Time to call it out for what it is.
Yep ... RACISM.
These politically correct racists hide behind the curtain of group think.