Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't know. You take into account the scale here and the idea that the shooter was using something legally purchased to do this becomes a hard one to swallow. Not to mention how the "arsenal" as I've read from various articles would have been snuck all the way to the 32nd floor of a hotel. Still a lot of facts to be answered for, including motives, many of which hopefully can be obtained through his alleged accomplice.

_98105062_mandalay_bay_hotel_shooting_640map_v2-nc.png

Future

Victory Ride
I don't know. You take into account the scale here and the idea that the shooter was using something legally purchased to do this becomes a hard one to swallow. Not to mention how the "arsenal" as I've read from various articles would have been snuck all the way to the 32nd floor of a hotel. Still a lot of facts to be answered for, including motives, many of which hopefully can be obtained through his alleged accomplice.

View attachment 158505
Your in a Hotel ....baggage is not looked at

Returntosender

View attachment 158505
He brought weapons up in pieces. Hotel staff don’t check luggage for weapons.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Still don't care what anyone of you says. Listen to the video clips, the amount of bullets spraying from that gun.....take that right to bear arms and shove it. No need for that at all. These types of guns have a place, it's called war.
The right to bear arms is in place so that citizens can rise up and overthrow a corrupt government if need be.

oldngray

nowhere special
Negative she was not charged. Was a white guy with an accounting degree

Evolving story. Apparently his wife was out of the country. Although there seems to have been another younger Asian woman in his room.

There was never any doubt the shooter was a white guy in his 60's. Details and motive are still speculation.

newfie

Still don't care what anyone of you says. Listen to the video clips, the amount of bullets spraying from that gun.....take that right to bear arms and shove it. No need for that at all. These types of guns have a place, it's called war.

this one is a little trickier then a guns issue. the guy sounds like he is firing on full automatic which todays gun laws should have prevented access to.

the other weapons sound like rifles which are last on the list of gun control objectives.

Returntosender

The right to bear arms is in place so that citizens can rise up and overthrow a corrupt government if need be.
That was time where weapons was musket vs musket. Tell me how in today’s world people with standard guns going over throw a government equipped with tanks and planes rotary aircraft and chemical weapons?

newfie

That was time where weapons was musket vs musket. Tell me how in today’s world people with standard guns going over throw a government equipped with tanks and planes rotary aircraft and chemical weapons?

you haven't noticed the effectiveness of any of the insurgencies in other countries?

oldngray

nowhere special
this one is a little trickier then a guns issue. the guy sounds like he is firing on full automatic which todays gun laws should have prevented access to.

Full auto is technically legal but expensive, very restricted, takes a long time, and hard to get. Very unlikely those guns were legal. It was also a gun free zone.

Who could have guessed a crazy guy would break the law?

Returntosender

the other weapons sound like rifles which are last on the list of gun control objectives.
It’s vegas you can use magazines drums from the video I seen just the audio sounds like first shots was drum fed rounds it was sustained shooting. break in shooting ,shooter reloads to magizine fed rounds cause these shots duration is not sustained.

Returntosender

you haven't noticed the effectiveness of any of the insurgencies in other countries?
With who’s help America and Russian war planes shooting down aircraft. The first Iraq war. After Bush sr told the Iraq’s to revolt the Iraq army squashed their uprising just using choppers as air support cause the American said no fixed wing aircraft can be used.

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s vegas you can use magazines drums from the video I seen just the audio sounds like first shots was drum fed rounds it was sustained shooting. break in shooting ,shooter reloads to magizine fed rounds cause these shots duration is not sustained.

It was said he had 10 guns so may have switched when he ran one dry.