Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

newfie

It’s vegas you can use magazines drums from the video I seen just the audio sounds like first shots was drum fed rounds it was sustained shooting. break in shooting ,shooter reloads to magizine fed rounds cause these shots duration is not sustained.

we will find out at least one weapon sounds like its firing full automatic. not sure why its so important for you to argue that point before we know for sure.

newfie

With who’s help America and Russian war planes shooting down aircraft. The first Iraq war. After Bush sr told the Iraq’s to revolt the Iraq army squashed their uprising just using choppers as air support cause the American said no fixed wing aircraft can be used.

well since you mention it , Afghanistan drove the Russians out with insurgency tactics

oldngray

nowhere special
nuts have plenty of time to plan their mayhem and will always look for a tactical advantage with a high rate of success

He definitely planned it well in advance. The news said the police were aware of him but didn't give details. Might be a criminal record, threats he had made, or just known to be a local crazy guy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That was time where weapons was musket vs musket. Tell me how in today’s world people with standard guns going over throw a government equipped with tanks and planes rotary aircraft and chemical weapons?
Numbers.

Also ideally you never have to use force. The threat of it is enough.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Full auto is technically legal but expensive, very restricted, takes a long time, and hard to get. Very unlikely those guns were legal. It was also a gun free zone.

Who could have guessed a crazy guy would break the law?
Yeah my father in law has fully auto guns. All are older collectible guns but he was a gun dealer for years.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
64 year old male, no mental history, brother gots no clue why he would do this, an accountant, 10 guns, set up camera to see cops responding to his door, something dont add up