Late air

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This method will surely give you late air, no?

I thought you were never supposed to put air on Prerec unless you want to piss off your Sup.

The correct technique is to scan the package/packages, and hit the Signature button. Leave it on this page. It doesn't matter if you stop complete it 2 hours later, it will still register as on time.

Pro tip for ya rookies reading this.
Geeeeeezus. Quick way to the unemployment line.

Brownslave688

This is great to know. My job is more important than some reports.

What about closed businesses? Let's say you get to a business and it's after 5:00 PM and it's closed? How do you sheet it? NI1 and then Res?

Or Actually sheet it as CLSD 1 and COMM?
Is it a resi?

No?

There’s your answer.

DO NOT falsify records.

542thruNthru

I thought you were never supposed to put air on Prerec unless you want to piss off your Sup.

The correct technique is to scan the package/packages, and hit the Signature button. Leave it on this page. It doesn't matter if you stop complete it 2 hours later, it will still register as on time.

I hope you're joking

This is called R.D.R
Record Drive Record

It shows up on a report and they will terminate you for it.

It's been a big deal ever since the goverment sued UPS for it.
UPS to pay $25M for false delivery claims

UPS to pay $25M for false delivery claims

WTFm8

This is great to know. My job is more important than some reports.

What about closed businesses? Let's say you get to a business and it's after 5:00 PM and it's closed? How do you sheet it? NI1 and then Res?

Or Actually sheet it as CLSD 1 and COMM?

Closed is only used if the business is closed before 5pm and you’re at that location by 5pm.

If it’s 5:01 and the last person just walked out and said there’s nobody to receive package, it’s missed. UPSs commit for businesses is 5pm.

Send a DIAD message in if it’s a business that this happens frequently to so it can be changed in the ‘plan’ to be delivered earlier with the changing technology. I’ve messaged like this a few times, mainly happens to churches and schools... and sometimes they have a post office delivery on a split showing to be at 5:30-6:00 when they’re all gone by ~4:30.

Brownslave688

Closed is only used if the business is closed before 5pm and you’re at that location by 5pm.

If it’s 5:01 and the last person just walked out and said there’s nobody to receive package, it’s missed. UPSs commit for businesses is 5pm.

Send a DIAD message in if it’s a business that this happens frequently to so it can be changed in the ‘plan’ to be delivered earlier with the changing technology. I’ve messaged like this a few times, mainly happens to churches and schools... and sometimes they have a post office delivery on a split showing to be at 5:30-6:00 when they’re all gone by ~4:30.
If you sheet it closed after 5:00 it comes up missed anyway. So I’m not sure there would be much difference in terms of discipline.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Pro tip....good way to end up unemployed