Late/attendance from January to January

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
what's the issue with being late? i just checked my last week and it says i was late wednesday. wed is our safety meeting before pcm and we couldn't get our boards because they were all updating. i was there signed in for the meeting on time but because we couldn't log in on our boards it shows me as late for that day.
speak with your supervisor or management

Future

Victory Ride
@Future wears a tennis skirt on fridays
28F9D630-6466-4E26-921B-3C37ECFEBBD5.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you signed in you'll be fine. You can change your start time in your board as well. That's what I always do when technical issues get in the way of me punching in on time, even though I was there.
NO !!!!
Don't change your start time on the DIAD or IVIS , we had a guy fired for that up here ,,, their favorite term of course "dishonesty "
He did get his job back , but was out a while !!

Take the late hit !!

trickpony1

That's what I always do when technical issues get in the way of me punching in on time, even though I was there.

There were several times I would walk into dispatch and the dispatcher would immediately start babbling about trucks, trailers, meet points and drivers......and I would forget to clock in.

I simply called the feeder clerk and had her change it to the correct time.

There was a point where some feedah drivers were clocking others in.....came close to getting fired.
That stopped real quick.

Never falsify anything.