Laundrie is in a gater’s belly.

Box Ox

The warrant was issued for the "use of unauthorized devices" related to Laundrie's activities following the death of Petito.

What does that mean?

Probably for the text sent from Gabby's phone to her mother about not having service in Yosemite or whatever on August 30th after she was already dead.

oldngray

nowhere special
Probably for the text sent from Gabby's phone to her mother about not having service in Yosemite or whatever on August 30th after she was already dead.
The indictment alleges Laundrie “knowingly and with intent to defraud” used an unauthorized debit card and “obtained things of value aggregating to $1,000 or more” between Aug. 30 and Sept. 1. – ABC News reported.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think he's still on the run myself. Hopefully he's let his guard down a bit because he thinks that law enforcement is all hung up on searching for his body in the nature preserve and is not actually hunting him down.
I think he maned up and took the cowards way out. Which is what he is.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
my guess is he suffocated her in the van , looked like a lot of other campers in area at the time. If she was left alive and he drove back she should have been able to run into someone fairly quickly. But I’m from PA WTF do I know
🧔✊

oldngray

nowhere special
my guess is he suffocated her in the van , looked like a lot of other campers in area at the time. If she was left alive and he drove back she should have been able to run into someone fairly quickly. But I’m from PA WTF do I know
🧔✊
I would have guessed blunt force trauma. Still waiting on the autopsy.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Who kills a beautiful blonde that loves camping
Some guys would do anything for that...I mean I’m sure she’s crazy what woman isn’t. Doesn’t mean you gotta kill them.
🧔✊

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Who kills a beautiful blonde that loves camping
Some guys would do anything for that...I mean I’m sure she’s crazy what woman isn’t. Doesn’t mean you gotta kill them.
🧔✊
10E989E0-0DC8-4352-94DC-D54A867709EF.jpeg