Laundrie is in a gater’s belly.

over9five

Staff member
Strange how the parents decided to go there (with law enforcement), and found that after a "brief search".
Too bad they didn't think of this week's ago....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think this is a false lead.
He had plenty of time to find another body and plant it near some of his belongings.
Knowing full well that by the time it was found only pieces would be left.

Box Ox

Strange how the parents decided to go there (with law enforcement), and found that after a "brief search".
Too bad they didn't think of this week's ago....

Yeah, it's probably him. Coward couldn't face the music for strangling his tiny fiancee to death.

That his parents were there when the body was found can't be a coincidence. He's dead, law enforcement have the parents dead to rights for having tried to help him (maybe they cut a deal in exchange for his location) and DNA testing/dental records/fingerprints (if they're still around) will ID the body pretty quickly if that's even necessary.

Sounds like his parents have already seen the body:

99.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Welp, it’s a wrap. He either killed himself and gators got him or gators killed him.
It’s funny. A few years ago, I’d think the same thing.
Now, after witnessing the depths and complexities the Dimocrats have and continue to go to get their way, I can’t be certain this isn’t some elaborate scheme pulled off by him and his parents.
Probably not, but things are going on in this country/world that are just BEYOND anything remotely imaginable years ago.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s funny. A few years ago, I’d think the same thing.
Now, after witnessing the depths and complexities the Dimocrats have and continue to go to get their way, I can’t be certain this isn’t some elaborate scheme pulled off by him and his parents.
Probably not, but things are going on in this country/world that are just BEYOND anything remotely imaginable years ago.
Did you see the post I tagged you in with the LGBTQ thread?

rod

Retired 22 years
So just what skeletal remains were found? How many bones ? What kind of bones? How many teeth. Was it a full skull? Who ever wrote that story sure wasn't much of a reporter.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So just what skeletal remains were found? How many bones ? What kind of bones? How many teeth. Was it a full skull? Who ever wrote that story sure wasn't much of a reporter.
He may have knocked out a few teeth…
Whatever is printed will be doubtful though.

I wonder what Dog has to say??? LOL

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So I can have a few teeth pulled and cut off an arm and get away with murder? I don't trust this Laundrie family.
I'm sure there is a story they need to tell, but I'm going with there was plenty enough remains to confirm an entire person died there.