Laundrie is in a gater’s belly.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m not buying he was some great survivalist that can live off the grid for months at a time.
If you can’t live in a van with your girlfriend for a couple months without killing her, you’re far from being a survivor.

Re-Raise

You have to wonder if someone else killed both of them. The media has been too busy convicting him before all the facts are known.
I sometimes can’t understand how some of your brains work..please explain to me how you arrived at the possibility that “someone else killed both of them”??

He drove back to Florida after she was killed!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
F2B1CCB5-CCEA-4113-B3C1-CAEA2C1E68B3.png

Sh%# just got real! The Dog has picked up the scent … he will be apprehended in no time now.

Box Ox

Who kills a beautiful blonde that loves camping
Some guys would do anything for that...I mean I’m sure she’s crazy what woman isn’t. Doesn’t mean you gotta kill them.
🧔✊

It’s wild that the smallest chemical/structural differences or problems in the 3ish pound bag of meat we’ve all got upstairs can cause someone to do things that most of us couldn’t even imagine doing.

Hopefully he killed himself or his parents fed him to alligators. Maybe both. Either way the parents don't seem very concerned about his well being. Crack their heads open and find that dirty laundry they're hiding.

oldngray

nowhere special

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Why would the FBI need DNA now? Sounds like it was just an excuse to look around and pressure the parents.
Maybe.
But, maybe they found some sheet that got slung out of his pants when the gator was shakin him back and forth.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe.
But, maybe they found some sheet that got slung out of his pants when the gator was shakin him back and forth.
They should already have all the DNA they need from earlier visits. If they didn't get DNA then it means the FBI is even more screwed up than people thought. I don't think it was really about getting DNA.