Laundrie is in a gater’s belly.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So just what skeletal remains were found? How many bones ? What kind of bones? How many teeth. Was it a full skull? Who ever wrote that story sure wasn't much of a reporter.
Partial skull
Read between the lines the family cut some
kind of deal that’s why they walked right to where the bones were

over9five

Staff member
Perhaps if the Laundries had been at all helpful in the beginning, people wouldn't be so suspicious of everything they do now...

Box Ox

Bet Brian’s parents wish they’d just done the right thing in the first place and turned him in.

I'm sure there is a story they need to tell, but I'm going with there was plenty enough remains to confirm an entire person died there.

What’s the difference between a quarter/half/entire person dying somewhere?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
"Skeletal remains" after a month (6 weeks max) underwater??
Right at the top of the Trailhead?
Cadaver dogs failed to smell the odor of a "rapidly" decaying and immersed body??? (Bodies gas off)...

GTFOH!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hopefully he killed himself or his parents fed him to alligators. Maybe both. Either way the parents don't seem very concerned about his well being. Crack their heads open and find that dirty laundry they're hiding.
lake-placid-betty-white.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think he went to that remote area and blew a hole in his head. A partial skull was found with enough teeth to make an ID. If a big enough bone fragment with enough blood, marrow, or tissue was found, a DNA match should happen. That swampy area is full of gators and feral hogs, his remains were probably scattered all over the place. If you have ever seen a deer carcass next to the road, buzzards and other varmints pick it clean in a few days. These wild conspiracy theories thinking he is still alive are crazy to me.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The remains revealed his DNA, but not how he died. They have sent them to a forensic anthropologist to figure out how he died. Nothing but bones was all they had.

oldngray

nowhere special
They didn't say anything about finding a gun so maybe he chose another way. Or someone else blew his brains out and left him there.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It is Florida...

What was the movie with the hot chicks banging the teacher and one faked her death taking it so far as pulling teeth out to leave at the crime scene...

Perhaps.