Laws and legislation should make it easier to vote

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Laws and legislation should make it easier to vote - UPS

UPS supports equitable poll access and voting

UPS believes that voting laws and legislation should make it easier, not harder, for Americans to exercise their right to vote. UPS will continue to work with elected officials across the country to strengthen our democracy by facilitating equitable poll access and voting.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I think we all that work at ups, should give the CEO somee sound old time ups advice. Stay out of politics.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why do these companies think they should have any say in the voting process? Worry about your company and let the politicians, that Americans actually vote to represent them, worry about politics. I would bet that these companies butting into lawmaking on voting don’t make it any easier for their own employees to vote.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Translation: it should be easier for establishment swamp monsters to get away with election fraud. Filing lawsuits to stop audits is hard work... right Maricopa County?

Packmule

Retired now and grateful for all that my near 40 year career at UPS has done for me and mine. That’s not to say that over the years there weren’t those little things Brown did that I thought to be inherently stupid. This move takes the cake. In a country so deeply divided, involving your company in a heated political issue is by far the most mind numbing, brain dead idiotic thing ever to come out of Atlanta!
What could possibly go wrong??!
A lot.
I’m profoundly disappointed and very concerned about the future of our company.

Fug124

Laws and legislation should make it easier to vote - UPS

UPS supports equitable poll access and voting

UPS believes that voting laws and legislation should make it easier, not harder, for Americans to exercise their right to vote. UPS will continue to work with elected officials across the country to strengthen our democracy by facilitating equitable poll access and voting.
Ups should stay out of politics they will only lose business bad decisions like this make us question who is in charge

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
I would like anyone from Corporate or on this site to show me what they THINK is voter suppression in the new Law in Georgia?

PCM Troll

I would think the black community would be offended on how the Democrats are making out the black community too stupid and lazy to have some type of identification and not being able to vote on any day except Sunday. Anyone with a brain knows that is not true but it amazes me that they are not speaking out against the Democrats reasoning.