Layoffs After Peak

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My ORS said to "Brace For Impact" tomorrow as far as volume and stops go.
The computer tonight showed stop counts for tomorrow much higher than we saw today.

That’s assuming the hubs get everything to the centers overnight

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
on any given night there might be 1 trailer pulling in to our hub when i am clocking out around 7:30. tonight there were 10 and it was backing up traffic down two side streets. glad i've had a very good helper the last few days.

21Savage

We picked up 1300 from Macy's on Saturday. Was told not to pick them up yesterday. Had me in a rental, bricked it out with only half of it, thought I'd go home after that. Nope, brought me out a new rental to get the rest.

Est.1998

on any given night there might be 1 trailer pulling in to our hub when i am clocking out around 7:30. tonight there were 10 and it was backing up traffic down two side streets. glad i've had a very good helper the last few days.
Same thing at my center. I had to wait about 5 minutes just to enter the gate

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Should be pretty simple.
Air has been relaxed all week and most have helpers or pvd's.
same here. i'm still getting the air off on time along with the most obnoxious irregs because i know i have a good helper waiting for me at 10:30. we did 190 stops / 265 pkgs today with enough time to get me back in 8 hours with no lunch but of course with only 3 stops left i get a call from my ors asking me to go take stops off of my neighbor to the north. ok, i'll take that OT while my helper does the work, thanks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A beard and a headlamp... SMH.
F136CCA2-58FB-47A5-8423-79C314E3718A.jpeg