Layoffs

Thebrownblob

"Oh you want only 8 hours a day"?

Year round pvd's it is
Yep and Carol will most likely tell Sean this is what the drivers “want”. Then they will come to the drivers and say “your union” is trying to make you work more hours but we care about you.. Something along those lines.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I already said that
18446862-3440-4440-8C99-CA9FC5054595.gif

iowa boy

Contract negotiations are right around the corner. They want us to think that they actually care about what we want and need from a work standpoint. My paper got tossed on my way to my truck after PCM.

It's all just a game. We all know this

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I just bought a season pass to Universal Orlando due to layoffs. My new route is cut on Monday’s so $60 flights ATL-MCO for a three day weekend works for me.

AKCoverMan

Whatever the motivation is, it’s not To our benefit, that much I can guarantee. Actually they will use it against us somehow.
I said, give me a 4x4, fix nonsense Orion, and ligit dispatch under nine hours every day.

My confidence in the company coming through with any of these is not what you would call… high. 🤣🤣

Ghost in the Darkness

Whenever I hear other drivers yelling at management about screwups, I walk and tell them they really need to lower their expectations. When I come in to work each day I expect very little from management... because just when you think they can't do any worse... they will.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Contract negotiations are right around the corner. They want us to think that they actually care about what we want and need from a work standpoint. My paper got tossed on my way to my truck after PCM.

It's all just a game. We all know this
They think we want a bbq once a year.

quad decade guy

Every Monday, drivers were moved around to cover routes.
Bid drivers complained, filled grievances.
Management solution: cut routes.
Now, those drivers remain on their bid routes but have more stops and add/cuts:
(heavy on the adds, low on the cuts)
This isn't new....mgt has been "cutting routes" for the 41 years I've been here.

quad decade guy

Whenever I hear other drivers yelling at management about screwups, I walk and tell them they really need to lower their expectations. When I come in to work each day I expect very little from management... because just when you think they can't do any worse... they will.
100%.

Choose to be angry or not. It won't fix anything.You will not change the way UPS operates.

Head down....look up 40 years later.