Leave Ground for Express?

Oldfart

Not likely, and I think Tex was just relaying facts of his situation. I don't think what I've posted could be viewed as a complaint, it was merely a statement of fact.
You said my information was incorrect. If it is not correct, why don't you provide the correct information?

floridays

You said my information was incorrect. If it is not correct, why don't you provide the correct information?
I told you I would look at the historical pay schedules when I got back to work. You do also understand that everyone is not a courier, and other work groups have defined pay raises determined by the calendar, not just a step without a defined time to progress?

Oldfart

I told you I would look at the historical pay schedules when I got back to work. You do also understand that everyone is not a courier, and other work groups have defined pay raises determined by the calendar, not just a step without a defined time to progress?
Not worried about corporate employees. You spend too much time worrying about things that don't even concern you. Lighten up Francis. I seem to remember corporate employees taking a PAY CUT a number of years ago. Did DGO take a pay cut? You tell me. I am thinking it has been close to 10 years since we DID NOT get an annual raise. Maybe 8 or 9. I don't know or care. All I know is since the 10 step was announced, steps 1-9 got raises both years. Step 10 got a raise and a 6% bonus. Couldn't give 10 a raise this year because that would almost be like creating step 11.

Tell me what facts about DGO raises that I got wrong.

cosis

FYI....I punch in at 4:30.

I have spoken with quite a few UPS drivers and they all said the same thing when I told them I did not miss a single volleyball game, swim meet, school play or any other event the kids had while in middle and high school. They wish they could get off early enough to do that stuff. Maybe you can. But, I'll bet those that can are far and few between. Yes, the money would be nice. But, it no way makes up for the stuff you drivers miss at home.

If you don't have kid's it is a good gig. Missing events like these affect your kids more than you will ever know.

vantexan

LOL. Why don't you tell us how a manager lied to you in 1992 by telling you how many hours you would get. Don't forget to tell us about a manager putting you on a bad route in 1995 and made your stops per hour too high. How bout in 1999 when a manager cut your hours because you went to a director about the manager.
Why are you worrying about the 90's? And making stuff up? Do you know how to have an honest discussion? I don't think you do. You must lay awake at night thinking of ways to get at others. Are you sure you don't have a tumor growing in your brain? Do you get fevers, night sweats? Maybe you've taken in too much exhaust at NASCAR. Who knows why you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. It certainly wasn't your Christian upbringing that you've departed from.

Oldfart

Why are you worrying about the 90's? And making stuff up? Do you know how to have an honest discussion? I don't think you do. You must lay awake at night thinking of ways to get at others. Are you sure you don't have a tumor growing in your brain? Do you get fevers, night sweats? Maybe you've taken in too much exhaust at NASCAR. Who knows why you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. It certainly wasn't your Christian upbringing that you've departed from.
Complaining about events that happened when Bill Clinton was president is your specialty. You even complain about events that happened when Bush Sr was president. Let it go dude. Get a good nights sleep in your tent and maybe it will be better tomorrow.

vantexan

Complaining about events that happened when Bill Clinton was president is your specialty. You even complain about events that happened when Bush Sr was president. Let it go dude. Get a good nights sleep in your tent and maybe it will be better tomorrow.
Always twisting things. When did you give up being a Christian?

Oldfart

Always twisting things. When did you give up being a Christian?
What in my post is not correct? Just like floridays said I was incorrect in my statement about the raises, yet he has failed to correct my statements with what he views to be facts.

vantexan

What in my post is not correct? Just like floridays said I was incorrect in my statement about the raises, yet he has failed to correct my statements with what he views to be facts.
I talk about things in the past. Guess what? Everything is in the past. And in your post about things in the 90's you said things that weren't accurate. But that's you, twisting things then claiming people are liars. It's what you do. Maybe a radioactive spider bit you and changed your DNA at some point, I don't know, but there's something way off about you.

floridays

You are a complete piece of of work. I told you I would check the historical pay actions when I got back to work, I'm not back at work.

Oldfart

You are a complete piece of of work. I told you I would check the historical pay actions when I got back to work, I'm not back at work.
If you say I am incorrect, you must have some idea what part of my statement is incorrect. Was it that step 1-9 got pay raises EACH year since the 10 step plan was announced?

Was it that it has been 8-10 years since we DID NOT get an annual pay raise?

Was it that corporate employees took a PAY CUT years ago and DGO didn't? You were the one that brought up corporate pay.

You said my facts were incorrect. NOW you say you need time to research my facts. Sounding like you spoke out of turn.

Last edited by a moderator:

floridays

If you say I am incorrect, you must have some idea what part of my statement is incorrect. Was it that step 1-9 got pay raises EACH year since the 10 step plan was announced?
Who is "We," define the term.

Was it that it has been 8-10 years since we DID NOT get an annual pay raise?

Was it that corporate employees took a PAY CUT years ago and DGO didn't? You were the one that brought up corporate pay.

You said my facts were incorrect. NOW you say you need time to research my facts. Sounding like you spoke out of turn.

Oldfart

I talk about things in the past. Guess what? Everything is in the past. And in your post about things in the 90's you said things that weren't accurate. But that's you, twisting things then claiming people are liars. It's what you do. Maybe a radioactive spider bit you and changed your DNA at some point, I don't know, but there's something way off about you.
Yep. I am an unusual poster on here. I speak the truth and have accurate facts. Can't say that about many others on here.

floridays

Yep. I am an unusual poster on here. I speak the truth and have accurate facts. Can't say that about many others on here.
Define "We" after you clean up the human debris from the worker that was killed by being caught by a conveyor belt. Remember, your mechanic friend at the hub gave you all the "facts." Define "We."

Oldfart

Define "We" after you clean up the human debris from the worker that was killed by being caught by a conveyor belt. Remember, your mechanic friend at the hub gave you all the "facts." Define "We."
Just posting what I was told. I said that from the beginning. Didn't have first hand knowledge because I wasn't there. I DO have first hand knowledge when it comes to my pay.

I will ask again. You previously said I was WRONG about my pay facts. NOW you say you need time to research my facts. If you say I am wrong, you MUST have an idea about what. You should have some answer before you return to work.

vantexan

Pretty much everything was inaccurate. You like to twist things, minimize things we say that are true, anything to take attention away from what the company has done or is doing. Man you love the company, no matter what. I bet your last words will be "When it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight."