Leaving packages in the rain

ManInBrown

Nope. Customer should have been there to receive them with rain in the forecast. They take on that responsibility when they place an order for large items that can’t be bagged.

There’s no scenario in which my center manager would have told me to bring five 100 pound residential stop boxes back to center because it’s raining.
Yup. My center manager would’ve laughed and hung up on me when I was in package if I called and asked what to do. They ordered it. They don’t have a porch. That’s on them for not being home. I said this exact thing in another thread a few months ago and I was practically lynched. I must’ve gotten close to 10 disagrees. Lol

upschuck

Nope. Customer should have been there to receive them with rain in the forecast. They take on that responsibility when they place an order for large items that can’t be bagged.

There’s no scenario in which my center manager would have told me to bring five 100 pound residential stop boxes back to center because it’s raining.
I guess he'd rather pay the claim?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why, ups ruined their merchandise, who is paying then?

Ups didn't ruin :censored2:. They weren't there to get it.

Should have went to the store to pick it up if they didn't have anywhere but inside to keep it safe.

No one is paying for it. Amazon will take it back and send them another one.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Obviously. That is customer service.

Must not have been his usual route. Would not want to explain to customer why I left package where I knew it would get damaged.

Says the guy tucked behind the counter.

Why would you explain?

"If you have a complaint call 1-800-pick-ups"

Since you don't have a route, and don't see the same people everyday, you wouldn't understand.

I had a route for 3 years. Would tell them the same thing.

They're people I deliver stuff to not friends.

Must have a great rapport with your people.

Could not care less about what they think.

Why, ups ruined their merchandise, who is paying then?

Should have went to the store to pick it up if they didn't have anywhere but inside to keep it safe.

A294334C-B54D-4BF8-A527-6358F8CF28F2.gif

upschuck

So then you have to handle it 3 times, original delivery, picking it up, and then the replacement, and if it is raining, the cycle starts again. Brilliant plan.

I always wondered why we had some of the pcms that we did, now I realize it was because of drivers like you.