Leaving packages in the rain

bddaddy

I had 5 - 100 lb, particle board, fake furniture boxes down the center and rear of my pc. I had to get them off so I could get to my commercial bulk stops. It's pouring rain and this house has no porch or any other shelter. Was i wrong to just leave them in front of their garage?

Box Ox

I had 5 - 100 lb, particle board, fake furniture boxes down the center and rear of my pc. I had to get them off so I could get to my commercial bulk stops. It's pouring rain and this house has no porch or any other shelter. Was i wrong to just leave them in front of their garage?

Nope. Customer should have been there to receive them with rain in the forecast. They take on that responsibility when they place an order for large items that can’t be bagged.

There’s no scenario in which my center manager would have told me to bring five 100 pound residential stop boxes back to center because it’s raining.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Maybe you don't get the time credit for that but what are your choices? Sheet them as NI1 and work around them all day? Pick them back up as a damaged call tag a few days later?

Or take a few minutes ,lay a rain bag on the ground,split a few others open and tape them to the box, it's not that hard.

Nah.....Not.my problem if you are stupid and order a bunch of big Chit and have no where to put it.
Also I never picked up Damaged Call tags if they weren't properly repackaged and taped up.
Really wasn't my problem.
Residential deliveries are such a waste of resources.
The last 10 years I worked I may have had 100 residential deliveries total.
Didn't have time for them on my heavy industrial route.

Nah.....Not.my problem if you are stupid and order a bunch of big Chit and have no where to put it.
Also I never picked up Damaged Call tags if they weren't properly repackaged and taped up.
Really wasn't my problem.
Residential deliveries are such a waste of resources.
The last 10 years I worked I may have had 100 residential deliveries total.
Didn't have time for them on my heavy industrial route.
Nothing wrong with trying to take a little pride in your work. Those home stops also help pay my salary.

We are paid by the hour here...