Left on an emergency today supervisor got mad

wayfair

swollen member
This is where everyone's idea of an emergency is different comes in.

I might have called in and asked if they could get someone to cover the route. But wouldn't have just dropped it and left.

I've only asked someone to take over my route 1 time. My wife had just found out she had a miscarriage. I delivered for another hour or so until they could get someone out to take over.

But if they had said no one was avalible I would of called my wife and said sorry I have to finish the day. She's a big girl and can handle things herself.

My daughter called me when the car she was driving got smashed from behind...

I called my on car to let him know I was bringing it in....

NO WAY WOULD I WORK ANOTHER HOUR....

LeadBelly

Banned
What about if your team won a championship? National title, super bowl, World Series or NBA title. I am very proud to say I've experienced this as I hail from the city of champions. I had so rough days during the past two nba finals and the World Series last year. Would anyone call off after a championship? I couldn't drive the truck the day after the Cavs one it all. What the hell do peopl do in the New England/ Boston area?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What about if your team won a championship? National title, super bowl, World Series or NBA title. I am very proud to say I've experienced this as I hail from the city of champions. I had so rough days during the past two nba finals and the World Series last year. Would anyone call off after a championship? I couldn't drive the truck the day after the Cavs one it all. What the hell do peopl do in the New England/ Boston area?

When the Sox broke the Curse, our center manager let us wear our Red Sox hats on road.

Nine5

Hello I'm a cover driver and had to leave on an emergency call. I finished delivering my air and called the center and told them of my situation and they told me to drive back in. when I made it Into the hub my supervisor stopped me and was really upset and threatened to return me back to my twilight shift as a loader. I've been having personal issues and i let them know ahead of time. Today was different because I got the call when I was already working and had to leave. Can management punish me for going home or am I in the clear since they let me leave without me calling in?
Your all set handled it correctly, family comes first

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Hello I'm a cover driver and had to leave on an emergency call. I finished delivering my air and called the center and told them of my situation and they told me to drive back in. when I made it Into the hub my supervisor stopped me and was really upset and threatened to return me back to my twilight shift as a loader. I've been having personal issues and i let them know ahead of time. Today was different because I got the call when I was already working and had to leave. Can management punish me for going home or am I in the clear since they let me leave without me calling in?
First of all stop sharing your personal problems with management. Second of all when emergencies happen leave if you have to just like you did. They get mad because now they have to figure out how to cover ur route

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We are used to winning ova hea. Lol

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_8338.JPG
We are used to winning ova hea. Lol
I know you are. Look at what I bought for myself for my saint Patrick's day present.