Left on an emergency today supervisor got mad

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We are truly living the dream up here !!!
04 World Series & superbowl same season ! Since 2001 ,,
5 Super Bowls , three World Series winners , one Stanley Cup and one NBA championship , plus BU and BC won NCAA hockey also!
Will be hard for any city to top this for a very long time !!!

Covemastah

IMG_0194.PNG
That's back when the NBA was good....Magic Johnson,Larry Bird and Michael Jordan

LeadBelly

Banned
We are truly living the dream up here !!!
04 World Series & superbowl same season ! Since 2001 ,,
5 Super Bowls , three World Series winners , one Stanley Cup and one NBA championship , plus BU and BC won NCAA hockey also!
Will be hard for any city to top this for a very long time !!!
I'm truly happy for you. Even more so because I now hail from the city of champions now. I joined the club. We videoed the family reaction to our finals championship. The last three minutes of the game. It's a 17 minute video. Awesome memories. As a side note I love the Patriots and have enjoyed all their success. They are my football team.

Covemastah

@LeadBelly2.0 , my old man grew up in Buffalo , lifelong Browns fan , we couldn't convert him , all we heard in our house growing up was Paul Brown stories ! Although he did fall in love with the Sox !

LeadBelly

Banned
You got Bird ???
Lol
I also picked up a Ray Allen Jesus Shuttleworth jersey as well along with a Akron Saint Vincent Saint Mary's jersey. It just say Irish on the front and James 23 on the back. I've been feeling all Irish lately with Saint Patrick's day and my boy Conor McGregor and all. Love him

LeadBelly

Banned
@LeadBelly2.0 , my old man grew up in Buffalo , lifelong Browns fan , we couldn't convert him , all we heard in our house growing up was Paul Brown stories ! Although he did fall in love with the Sox !
I was a browns season ticket holder for a while. Factory of sadness brother. I might be a front runner in the nfl but at least what I picked is polarizing amazing and a dynasty. I love watching them.