Left on an emergency today supervisor got mad

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Emergencies happen. Alot of people have given sound advice. Don't make it a common occurrence. Apply for FMLA.

I don't mind finishing the day for any of my drivers. It's a real kick to the sack when a supervisors working grievance shows up after though.
Lmao. Guess ups should be better prepared for humans and emergencies instead of one big cluster:censored2:

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Emergencies happen. Alot of people have given sound advice. Don't make it a common occurrence. Apply for FMLA.

I don't mind finishing the day for any of my drivers. It's a real kick to the sack when a supervisors working grievance shows up after though.
God forbid you have to follow rules. Now recite all of them word for word or get a warning letter. Smh

35years

Gravy route
upload_2017-3-19_22-45-35.jpeg

My favorite sports card ever...
1080 Rookie Bird/Magic with Dr. J scoring leader on one card.
A card you could find for $20 (25 years ago)...
Now, depending on condition and seller can be had for $165 to $27,000
Personally had this card along with as many Jerry Rice rookies as I could find. (they were also $20 back then, $3,500 now).

No one wanted anything but Baseball cards in the late 1980s.
I saw the value but eventually sold off all my cards to fund a trip to Vegas.
No patience back then.

Mst3k

I do hope it's a real emergency and not some lame crap like a bad break up or mom needs a ride to work.
Your mother carried you, tore herself open birthing you, hardly slept, put up with you for years on end... and you wouldn't give her a ride to work???

You are a d*

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

Your mother carried you, tore herself open birthing you, hardly slept, put up with you for years on end... and you wouldn't give her a ride to work???

You are a d*

If I was in the middle of a route I wouldn't call in a emergency because my mom needed a ride. I'd pay for a Uber or a cab to take her anywhere she needed to go.

Last edited by a moderator: