Lenexa Feeder driver killed in accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
:sad: So sorry for these families...UPS should recognize this employee at all hubs in some way...

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
I am almost sorry I came on here to let you guys know about this. I never ment to cause an argument over UPS's accident policy.

trickpony1

I want to say I am sorry to all that expressed displeasure over my display of discontent.
This isn't the time or place.
The feeder dept. I work out of is aware of the accident and sends their thoughts and prayers to the family, as do I.

D

Disgusted Reader

The company will probably find some chickens**t reason why this was the feeder drivers fault.

What a sick and disgusting response to this tragedy! Using the death of this poor hard working guy just to take a shot at management? You should be embarassed as should anyone that agreed with you. You're a sick person.

over9five

Staff member
Trick did not take any shots at the poor feeder driver. This is a D I S C U S S I O N group. YOU are sick and disgusting if you're not willing to read others opinions in a discussion group.

D

Disgusted Reader

Trick did not take any shots at the poor feeder driver. This is a D I S C U S S I O N group. YOU are sick and disgusting if you're not willing to read others opinions in a discussion group.

If you're going to defend him, maybe you should read my post again. I never said he "took a shot at the poor feeder driver". What I said is that he used the death of that driver to "take a shot at management". Totally different.
I'm no genius but that's not an O P I N I O N...... If it was a harmless "opinion" as you say, than why did he apologize? Looks like you need to read it again and see if you still want to defend. This time with some common sense.

jfmjeffrey

I worked in Feeders in and knew this driver and was "shocked" to hear of this accident. He was a great guy. My prayers go out to his family and ALL UPS drivers. What a stressful job that can be. Our drivers are the best.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Some of the contributions in this thread have been inappropriate.

Turning this thread from honoring a fallen friend who has passed away into bashing the company is repulsive!

If it were you who had died would you want people to remember you and wish your family well... or bash UPS.

Of course everyone has an opinion and is entitled to express it here and thats what this forum is all about... but everyone (most of us) have a heart too. In times of tradgedy like this we need to be repectful and honor his memory....

Condolences to the family and friends..

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Whoops, I just realized that this thread is 3 years old...

Nevertheless I stand by my words!:peaceful:
I was going to point thaat out to you Tony but I got sidetracked. People pay attention to the date of the thread. There is no point in disturbing the peace of those that have past on. RIP

Bad Gas!

I want to say I am sorry to all that expressed displeasure over my display of discontent.
This isn't the time or place.
The feeder dept. I work out of is aware of the accident and sends their thoughts and prayers to the family, as do I.

Much better trick....There is a time and place for your previous vents....This is a time to morn...Prayers go out to this 35 year veteran and his friends and family..

Status
Not open for further replies.