Let me know post conference call online. Also a question?

MattM

Scenario $13.80 is where I'm at. I did the same sort of calculations earlier. Seems right, sadly.

At ten years seniority, I will be a mere $2.45 ahead of an off the street hire.

I know ten yr. guys making a good $8-9 above new hires as of July '18. That wage gap getting smaller is a slap in a face to any loyal workers.

They're really pushing out the long standing Pters. Feels like they're forcing us to become drivers.
---------
Quick question for those who may know. I got in just before the old contract . Does anyone know what a person who just hit five years in may-june-july are making. $12.50 was seniority plus 4. I don't see what seniority plus five is at. I feel the worst for the 2-4 yr guys. They're absolutely pissed at my building.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You don't have to do the math. Vote no
BAbdABX.png

born2Bwild

I was getting closers toward yes vote but after the conference call I’m in deeeep NO vote. I must do this for future upsers just like they did for my in 97 I owe it to them

DriverNerd

EXAMPLE: Dave is a part-time “all others” em- ployee with four (4) years of seniority. He is cur- rently making $12.50 per hour. Since the GWI will result in a higher wage rate than the new start rate, he will receive the GWI and go to $13.20 on August 1, 2018. On August 1, 2019, the new start rate of $14.00 will result in a higher wage than the GWI, so Dave will go to $14.00. Dave will receive the remainder of the GWIs and will be at $16.70 on August 1, 2020.

So Dave will make 20c more an hour then a first year employee and then the next year he will make the same as a new employee. Do I have this right? So he will be there 6 years and make the same as a brand new employee. Good to know. Vote yes Dave!

What is worse is that those that are hired at $13 while Dave makes $13.20 will get a dollar an hour raise the next year, while Dave will only get $.80