Let's Talk More About Lasership

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fred and you stole their profit! The Express couriers built the business and reputation you now live off of! Fred found a way to increase his profits by dodging Federal employee rules when he farmed it out to you for pennies on the dollar, and you drive down industry wages by doing it for so little. I guess you're in Iowa because it's only a four letter word, anything more you wouldn't know what state you live in, IQ not high enough. You have no respect for those who laid the "groundwork" for your scam, so obviously you have no self respect, too much for you to comprehend, you POS!

Right again, genius! Nothing to discuss, since you are a de facto manager and your drivers are de facto employees, under the direction of your "customer" Fed Ex. You even say the slant is heavily in their favor, so negotiate your own level playing field, instead signing a unilateral ISP agreement with a few blanks for payouts to be filled. Negotiate your own written 80 page agreement, with no gag order. See how that works out for ya'! Now let's return to our regular programming (topic).

Very well stated...Bravo Zulu. Yes, Fred stole from us to build his Ground empire scam. And because we had no union, it easily happened. Please never forget that getting a union is a virtual impossibility with all of the protections built into the RLA vs. the NLRA either.

Sammy knows he's really a FedEx manager of employees...he just doesn't want to admit it, because to do so would threaten his action. Better ask Jesus for some more help with your sinning problem, Sammy.

bbsam

Staff member
Very well stated...Bravo Zulu. Yes, Fred stole from us to build his Ground empire scam. And because we had no union, it easily happened. Please never forget that getting a union is a virtual impossibility with all of the protections built into the RLA vs. the NLRA either.

Sammy knows he's really a FedEx manager of employees...he just doesn't want to admit it, because to do so would threaten his action. Better ask Jesus for some more help with your sinning problem, Sammy.
Jesus didn't tell the Centurion to change his profession.

bbsam

Staff member
Well then, maybe you should get in on some of the super secret union organizing going on in a station near you.

M I Indy

Seen a lot of bitter contractors that couldn't cut the mustard, you are just another one.

Not bitter! I was a winner, winner! Cut the mustard? Ok Hot Dog. Prodriver? No such thing in the scam division, you sign that away on the agreement for employment. Like I posted earlier, was a top performer in my terminal, penalized for caring about justice for all. Save your :censored2: for your employer, you'll need it someday flunky!

P

prodriver

Not bitter! I was a winner, winner! Cut the mustard? Ok Hot Dog. Prodriver? No such thing in the scam division, you sign that away on the agreement for employment. Like I posted earlier, was a top performer in my terminal, penalized for caring about justice for all. Save your :censored2: for your employer, you'll need it someday flunky!

I've never seen a top performer that couldn't expand, prodriver is because I'm accident free.

M I Indy

Now back to topic....adapted and thrived? More like shifted and lied! Fat lady has yet to sing her final note. Tell us where Fed Ex has been told unequivocally it's legit.

P

prodriver

Now back to topic....adapted and thrived? More like shifted and lied! Fat lady has yet to sing her final note. Tell us where Fed Ex has been told unequivocally it's legit.

The ground ops are going strong it has to proven to be unlawful for ops to stop.

M I Indy

I've never seen a top performer that couldn't expand, prodriver is because I'm accident free.

I did expand, was first to add second route, couldn't expand at my pace....due to control! Guess I'm a prodriver too, accident free, even got the pins and key chains to prove it! Clean MVR, Class A, etc. Again, just because they can, doesn't make it right. I have adapted and thrived! Just like poking you wannabe's, hoping that the scam lasts until you leave. You keep working on that legacy, those you leave behind will be so proud of how you sold out their ability to make a decent living in this land of the free....to undersell a profession.

P

prodriver

I did expand, was first to add second route, couldn't expand at my pace....due to control! Guess I'm a prodriver too, accident free, even got the pins and key chains to prove it! Clean MVR, Class A, etc. Again, just because they can, doesn't make it right. I have adapted and thrived! Just like poking you wannabe's, hoping that the scam lasts until you leave. You keep working on that legacy, those you leave behind will be so proud of how you sold out their ability to make a decent living in this land of the free....to undersell a profession.

Glad you have thrived at your current job, but because I have drivers don't mean they are not earning a fair wage because they are. As far as leaving I'm in no hurry, as long as it's profitable for all involved I'm good with it. The ground model isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

P

prodriver

Proven? Where and when? Must have missed that fact.

There are contractors in every business, because its FedEx and in this industry it just can't be well it is. In a previous post bbsam said they wasn't backtracking to get pu if he was an employee he would have been made to do so, no set time to come in etc.

M I Indy

Glad you have thrived at your current job, but because I have drivers don't mean they are not earning a fair wage because they are. As far as leaving I'm in no hurry, as long as it's profitable for all involved I'm good with it. The ground model isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Job? I don't have a job, Fed Ex took care of that, LOL. I now have investments! Glad the employees you manage for Fed Ex are earning a fair wage according to your de facto manager standards. Could they be making more? How much are you contributing to their retirement? Are you paying the employer Social Security contribution? Employer UI contribution? Or do you pay by stop and/or piece like you are paid. Maybe you can do it that way in your state, maybe not, I don't know your particulars. You may be ISP or IC. Since Fed Ex had to change where they got beat, why not change everywhere? Seems that would be the right thing to do, right? Profitable for all involved? Maybe in your snow globe world it is, the big picture is that many are not. I know, they can't cut the mustard, right? Agreement is admittedly vague, right? So who controls the success and failure of each contractor? I think you know the answer. One side can do what they want, the other better stay in line, never question authority, etc. and maybe they can stay.

M I Indy

There are contractors in every business, because its FedEx and in this industry it just can't be well it is. In a previous post bbsam said they wasn't backtracking to get pu if he was an employee he would have been made to do so, no set time to come in etc.

If it's on his manifest he will be there, he said that, even if it's remote 1 package and not profitable, he didn't say that because he can't make that decision. No set time to come in? Correct, but, if you are ground and have a 10 am pick up can you come in at 10:30? If you are HD, can you leave terminal after 2 hrs. (avg. time give or take to load truck) even though second linehaul truck is running late and not there yet? Can you close out and get your manifest? As I keep saying, it's about control, contractors in every other have more control. How many have an 80 page agreement? Yearly unilateral addendums? Best Fed Ex defense I heard in a hearing I sat in on was that "contractor" could buy fuel wherever they wanted. Now that's freedom! Even that was proven wrong, since price point was set within mile of terminal (usually not best of neighborhoods, i.e. lower price point), yet, some "contractors" could not drive to first stop and return to terminal (too many miles) to get that price point, so in fact had to buy fuel at higher rates. But, not fill up so they could get best price near terminal, in essence had to fuel up 3 times per shift instead of twice, so whose time is used? As long as you like the Kool Aid, your ok. Watch out when they change it to anti-freeze, you won't like the taste.

P

prodriver

Job? I don't have a job, Fed Ex took care of that, LOL. I now have investments! Glad the employees you manage for Fed Ex are earning a fair wage according to your de facto manager standards. Could they be making more? How much are you contributing to their retirement? Are you paying the employer Social Security contribution? Employer UI contribution? Or do you pay by stop and/or piece like you are paid. Maybe you can do it that way in your state, maybe not, I don't know your particulars. You may be ISP or IC. Since Fed Ex had to change where they got beat, why not change everywhere? Seems that would be the right thing to do, right? Profitable for all involved? Maybe in your snow globe world it is, the big picture is that many are not. I know, they can't cut the mustard, right? Agreement is admittedly vague, right? So who controls the success and failure of each contractor? I think you know the answer. One side can do what they want, the other better stay in line, never question authority, etc. and maybe they can stay.
If you contracted you should know the answer about social security etc..In my snow globe world each contractors destiny is held in their own hands. Best of luck on job searches