Letter from hall to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wow, not a single person who voted YES from the central states health and welfare plan wants to share the number in box 12a?

Must be really bad.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I dont think anyone is in c6 until everything is ratified.

Your not understanding the question. There are plenty of people in the C6 plan. Stink and 407 are both in the C6 and they could easily post the number from their w2 for 2012.

Problem is , its ridiculously lower than my $18994.92, and thats not something they want to share.

Peace

TOS

stink219

I dont think anyone is in c6 until everything is ratified.

Your not understanding the question. There are plenty of people in the C6 plan. Stink and 407 are both in the C6 and they could easily post the number from their w2 for 2012.

Problem is , its ridiculously lower than my $18994.92, and thats not something they want to share.

Peace

TOS
I'm not in the C6 plan.
But here is an outline of my bennies.
http://www.teamsters251hsip.org/spd/sec_4A.html
I'll get you the dollar amount off my w2 when I have time.

Peace

TOS
I don't have a link right now but it's roughly around $19000$

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Re: Letter from Ken H to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

It's not on your W-2 if its a Union run plan. At least not mine.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I got the ltter to. Ken h is full of crap. Keep voting no until your not treated like a piece of ****.

The letter was an insulting piece of crap. Its clear, they have no intention on negotiating on our issues. They made a previous deal with the company, they came forward with a "sham" blaming the company for healthcare, then put their plan into action and given that today, the IBT wants nothing to do with the memberships views, they intend on keeping that deal with the company at all costs, even if that means screwing 140 thousand teamsters in the process.

This is remarkably clear.

Peace

TOS

stink219

Letter from Ken H to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

I put a call in to my boys on the eboard. $11.26 per hour for the first 40.

Inthegame

Re: Letter from Ken H to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

Peace

TOS

I put a call in to my boys on the eboard. $11.26 per hour for the first 40.

Seems it's not quite ridiculously lower after all...

stink219

Letter from Ken H to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

Guys! It's all in how you interpret the letter. Here on the east coast, our barn passed the master and supplement. We too got the same letter. What I and many others in our building read was INFORMATION and what happens in the process of the 18 supplements that didn't pass. He basically was explaining to not be shocked when we don't see the $0.70 in our checks. Let's grow up a little bit please.

Theking30

SHORTY
After reading the TA again, I have read it a few times. It is amazing how you pick up on more things. Page 20 paragraph E. References to Company-provided health & welfare are being deleted from the Supplements, Riders and Addenda because the Company will no longer be providing medical coverage after December 31, 2013. This is in the Master and it passed so we have been perfectly screwed. So I suggest we go for something else. Triple time for over 9/5 and 8 hours. Maybe even a .50 raise over what we get. Thanks Hall you back stabbing loser. Sold us out!!

Theking30

SHORTY
Oh I am still voting no forever. Just because I can! We will end up getting something, of course with Hall, it might be a raise on our dues for punishment.

Ouch

Ken H is the one that has blocked us from going to feeders. I've personally made phone call after phone call to him and have yet to receive a call back. I called him 30 days straight and still no return call. Our contract states we are allowed to bid feeders and feeder training programs but Mr. Ken sees different.