Lewiston, Maine Mass Shooting

MECH-II

šŸ§”ā€ā™‚ļøāœŠ
I love all these guys at work with massive collection of guns, THAT THEY NEVER USE, AND DONT KNOW HOW TO USE šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Next Day Err

So why are you obsessing about white mass shooters with "assault weapons", when they represent a tiny fraction of murders?

If you actually cared about reducing murders you would be on here pushing to ban handguns.

You don't actually care.
You're an NPC parroting today's approved narrative.
Iā€™m ā€œobsessingā€ about mass shootings more generally. I donā€™t think the families of the victims would care less if the shooter was a white male or any other race or gender. Their loved ones are dead, needlessly destroyed.

What Iā€™m trying to argue for is sensible gun laws and enforcement.

RangerMan06

Iā€™m ā€œobsessingā€ about mass shootings more generally. I donā€™t think the families of the victims would care less if the shooter was a white male or any other race or gender. Their loved ones are dead, needlessly destroyed.

Plenty of gun laws on the books now with no way to enforce them. Look at Chicago.
There are more unregistered guns in this country than registered. There is an average of nearly 5 guns for every citizen. Authority has NO WAY of knowing who has guns and who doesn't. So unless you support Cops ramsacking through your property and every single other Americans property this is a useless argument. It WILL NEVER HAPPEN. The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. Laws won't stop would be murderers. Never has and never will

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
Plenty of gun laws on the books now with no way to enforce them. Look at Chicago.
There are more unregistered guns in this country than registered. There is an average of nearly 5 guns for every citizen. Authority has NO WAY of knowing who has guns and who doesn't. So unless you support Cops ramsacking through your property and every single other Americans property this is a useless argument. It WILL NEVER HAPPEN. The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. Laws won't stop would be murderers. Never has and never will
5 guns per citizenā€¦.Lol.
IMG_3841.gif

Thebrownblob

No, youā€™re not youā€™re arguing for a ban, as you said yourself, They already had what you called a ā€œcommonsenseā€, statute on the books in Maine, and did not use it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
I got to buy a couple more.
Any suggestions ? { ar-15 are banned here }
Ruger makes a 9mm carbine that takes Glock mags. Also thereā€™s the mini-14. Lever action guns are pretty fast to shoot, if you get one in a pistol cartridge like .357 mag you can get at least 10 rounds in the tube. Plus you can use .38 special too