Lewiston, Maine Mass Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's indicative of a very high rate of murder in the black community. It doesn't verify that blacks commit most white murders.
It proves other things though, like the propensity for violence. And I still think they kill more whites than whites kill blacks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An analysis by the Public Health Institute at Denver Health found that Black people in Denver were about five times as likely to be murdered with guns as White people between 2011 and 2015.

UnionStrong

An analysis by the Public Health Institute at Denver Health found that Black people in Denver were about five times as likely to be murdered with guns as White people between 2011 and 2015.
IMG_4013.jpeg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Any different than all Palestinians are terrorists and all should be killed or does that one fit your narrative?
I have no narrative.

Loss of innocent life is horrific. Doesn’t matter which “side”.

I am addressing your post. What you said was reprehensible, and has no place here.

vantexan

That guy seems to have an "educated" opinion on everything.
He must "read and talk" to people and that makes him a :censored2:ing expert.
More nauseating than ricky
Apparently trying to discuss anything that you aren't personally familiar with brings the anger and resentment out of you. Heaven forbid that anyone demonstrates knowledge about anything that you don't know about. Discussion forum or rubber stamp your hatred forum?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Apparently trying to discuss anything that you aren't personally familiar with brings the anger and resentment out of you. Heaven forbid that anyone demonstrates knowledge about anything that you don't know about. Discussion forum or rubber stamp your hatred forum?
LOL.
You seem to think you’re an expert on everything.
Hardly.
LOL

UnionStrong

LOL.
You seem to think you’re an expert on everything.
Hardly.
LOL
I never had any hard feelings for him, probably a decent enough guy, but he lost me when he started defending those medieval, scumbag, savages. You’re either for western civilization or you’re with the savages, no half way. Eff em.