Lewiston, Maine Mass Shooting

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was thinking of a good revolver for a winter carry.
My S&W Governor, in 8 shot & 000 Buck , or 45lc is a tad bit heavy, for a belt holster.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Most mass shooters have been white males.
Most murderers are black males.
I don’t think the families of the victims would care less if the shooter was a white male or any other race or gender.
You're the one who brought up race.
LMFAO

Screenshot_20230923_100943_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

Stronger gun laws for all.

Most mass shooters have been white males. Half of the 36 deadliest mass shootings in the last 120 years of American history have occurred in the last decade. The AR-style weapon was designed originally for hunting human beings. We need strict laws on who can own them, same as tighter licensing requirements for fully-auto weapons.
And I brought up statistics because you made a point of talking about white males.

vantexan

When black males are the real murderers
Black males are murdering mostly other blacks. If they were attacking whites at the same rate we'd have white riots. I wouldn't recommend wandering around a poor black neighborhood, but most are smart enough to know messing with whites can bring a :censored2: storm down on them. And in fairness most blacks aren't murderers. Most of the killing is over drug turf or deals gone bad.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Black males are murdering mostly other blacks. If they were attacking whites at the same rate we'd have white riots. I wouldn't recommend wandering around a poor black neighborhood, but most are smart enough to know messing with whites can bring a :censored2: storm down on them. And in fairness most blacks aren't murderers. Most of the killing is over drug turf or deals gone bad.
They kill more whites than whites do.

vantexan

The FBI compiles annual stats. No matter who is in power.

Blacks commit about 90% of black murders. They commit about 52% of all murders. Considering they have less than 13% of the population their murder rate is much higher. But that leaves 48% of murders committed by other races. So there's no way that blacks commit more white murders than whites do.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The FBI compiles annual stats. No matter who is in power.

Blacks commit about 90% of black murders. They commit about 52% of all murders. Considering they have less than 13% of the population their murder rate is much higher. But that leaves 48% of murders committed by other races. So there's no way that blacks commit over 80% of white murders.
And yet, black men only make up about 6% of the population. That’s very damming evidence, don’t you think?