Libertarians Are Such A Dangerous Lot!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump is still your president fren.

Nah, he belongs to you. Own Somalia, because it's Libertarianism at it's best. Everyone does what they want, with basically zero government. Essentially total freedom by your insane standards.

A DIDO and OMJ paradise. You two can even get married there.

Move now, fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah, he belongs to you. Own Somalia, because it's Libertarianism at it's best. Everyone does what they want, with basically zero government. Essentially total freedom by your insane standards.

A DIDO and OMJ paradise. You two can even get married there.

Move now, fren.
Trump is still your president fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The War of Northern Aggression ?
makavelisancestor.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Like most liberals, Republicans included, you have confused anarchy and libertarianism.

I think you're the one who is confused. Libertarianism would create anarchy, just like it has in Somalia. Pack your bags, fren. You and OMJ would just love being around all of those black folks too.

Maybe when Trump is deposed, he'll move there and be your Supreme Leader.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think you're the one who is confused. Libertarianism would create anarchy, just like it has in Somalia. Pack your bags, fren. You and OMJ would just love being around all of those black folks too.

You are going with the (incorrect) definition of Libertarianism that says individuals should be able to make social and economic decisions free from government interference. That's actually the definition of anarcho-capitalism. Some anarcho-capitalists call themselves libertarians, but that's not strictly correct. If you prefer, you can think of most people who subscribe to Libertarianism as classical liberals.

vantexan

You are going with the (incorrect) definition of Libertarianism that says individuals should be able to make social and economic decisions free from government interference. That's actually the definition of anarcho-capitalism. Some anarcho-capitalists call themselves libertarians, but that's not strictly correct. If you prefer, you can think of most people who subscribe to Libertarianism as classical liberals.
The Koch brothers called themselves classical liberals.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

So ignorant!
Posts like this is why I have you on IGNORE.