Libertarians Are Such A Dangerous Lot!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well all those libertarian right leaning states (lookin at you Rand Paul/Kentucky) can send that money back to Washington. Y’all get more than you pay in anyway. You’ll do fine funding the highways.
You liberals get more than you pay in for everything you're lazy freeloaders.

Serf

Well all those libertarian right leaning states (lookin at you Rand Paul/Kentucky) can send that money back to Washington. Y’all get more than you pay in anyway. You’ll do fine funding the highways.
That is actually correct. I remember that burn when it was delivered.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is actually correct. I remember that burn when it was delivered.
Libertarians would say instead of taking States money and deciding what we get, let States keep it and decide for themselves.

Liberals like bbsam can only respond, well you don't have to accept the money back if you don't like it.

It's like they're so braindead they can't even fathom a world where the federal government doesn't confiscate and redistribute wealth.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Libertarianism breaks down when you accept people don’t make rational decisions in their own best interest. People like to believe everyone is smart enough to take care of themselves but the truth is most people are idiots and without oversight our society would be apes throwing :censored2: and killing each other.
The USA existed for 150 years as a mostly Libertarian form of Government.
A small National Government with no welfare/social programs.
I can't recall any incidences of "... apes throwing :censored2: and killing each other."

Just another LibTurd making s:censored2:t up and presenting it as rational and logical thought.
I know LibTurs hate history but sometimes it will help y'all to not look like lying fools.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can't recall any incidences of "... apes throwing :censored2: and killing each other."

Just another LibTurd making s:censored2:t up and presenting it as rational and logical thought.
I know LibTurs hate history but sometimes it will help y'all to not look like lying fools.
I dont think they are lying, they actually believe that nonsense.

bbsam

Staff member

History says that the colonies did not remain colonies.

oldngray

nowhere special
han-solo-meme.jpg