Libertarians Rejoice! You have a mmajor party candidate

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ll vote for a gay man who promises me gay reparations in the form of 0 taxes for the rest of my life as an apology from the US government for their long history of gay bashing.

newfie

"He signed landmark welfare reform, established public education standards, and was a trailblazer as an early proponent for LGBT civil rights"

That's a wrap. Time to shut it down, boys!

we still don't have a strong libertarian candidate...……...someday

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I want to hear the South Bend Police tapes, where it is alleged that fellow officers said some not so nice things about their black Chief and butt hole Pete did not correct them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back to former Gov. Bill Weld.
He won his last campaign back in 1994.
After he lost a race against Senator John Kerry, he resigned as governor to pursue a doomed campaign for ambassador to Mexico.
He tried to run for Governor of New York, as a Republican, but got no support.
He endorsed Obama. twice.
Even as he was running on the Libertarian ticket in 2016, he began urging voters to cast a ballot for Hillary Clinton.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
we still don't have a strong libertarian candidate...……...someday

If only Rand Paul would run and split the ticket. He's almost as crazy as Trump, and I was really hoping his neighbor ran him over with the lawn mower instead of just beating him up.

newfie

If only Rand Paul would run and split the ticket. He's almost as crazy as Trump, and I was really hoping his neighbor ran him over with the lawn mower instead of just beating him up.

rand paul did run and was easily beaten by Trump. refer back to 2016's DNC talking points and review the side notes .