Lindsay Lohan to appear in UPS commercial

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Now I think this *might* be a rumor but I doubt it because I heard from an extremely reliable source that Lindsay Lohan has been hired by UPS marketing to shoot a commercial to boost the UPS image. I think this is absolutely wonderful for our image and it's about time America's sweetheart gives something back to the community. I will post the first outake from the proposed commercial below.

sendagain

I fail to see what good an actress like Lohan would do for UPS. She's on a downward spiral and UPS is way to conservative to use her to promote the company; unless she jumps up and down for a methadone delivery.

raceanoncr

Now I think this *might* be a rumor but I doubt it because I heard from an extremely reliable source that Lindsay Lohan has been hired by UPS marketing to shoot a commercial to boost the UPS image. I think this is absolutely wonderful for our image and it's about time America's sweetheart gives something back to the community. I will post the first outake from the proposed commercial below.

Is this Mike again? Cut it out, you kidder!!!!!

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
KNOCK ON DOOR

LOHAN: oh my god, oh my god, is this for me?
DRIVER: yes ms Lohan, I just need your signature right here.
LOHAN: you guys are so so fast, I just ordered this stuff from Colombia yesterday. i was hoping to get it before my birthday you know, we have this huge party, you know whitney houston is gonna be there.........
DRIVER: thats great, you should know that our NDA is guaranteed to be on time, everytime.When you need it, we deliver it!!!

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Don't you just love love love the Debbie Downer video? Makes me laugh every time. You can hardly tell that Lindsay just came from powdering her nose in the bathroom. She's America's sweatheart. :clap::clap::clap::clap::taz::taz::taz::taz::poop:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Lindsay Lohan??? That girl messed up! We already have a chick doing UPS commercials....see long haired dude in white board commercials!

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has checked out of a rehab clinic in Utah where she went in August following charges of drunken driving and cocaine possession, People magazine reported on Friday.