Listen Everyone

Raw

Raw Member
UPS and start at this time around then management rules and so on until P.A.S. system! Snow and wind tires don`t we all know. Anyway, 20 years down with 16 left in building then mechanic rides and lunch clock off? Teamsters until election next contract! :cool:

disneyworld

UPS and start at this time around then management rules and so on until P.A.S. system! Snow and wind tires don`t we all know. Anyway, 20 years down with 16 left in building then mechanic rides and lunch clock off? Teamsters until election next contract! :cool:
WTF???????????????

DS

Fenderbender
Raw has been around for quite awhile,he used to be rawramp or something like that and Cheryl booted him because he was a bit over the edge about invading Canada.Maybe he`s
on methamphetamines...naw I suspect its just Jack Daniels.
Maybe he has PAS...permanent A**HOLE syndrome

canon

I took the liberty of running this thru an online english to pirate translator. While the result isn't much more coherent, it isn't much worse either:
UPS an' start at this time around then captainship rules an' so on until P.A.S. system!
Snow an' wind tires dasn't we all know. Anyway, 20 voyages down wi' 16 port in buildin' then
mechanic rides an' lunch clock off? Teamsters until election next contract!

The latin translator seemed to make things worse:
UPS quod satus nunc inter tunc procuratio sceptrum ita in insquequo
P.A.S. ratio Snow quod ventus defessus don`t nos totus teneo.
Usquam , 20 annus down per left in aedificium edificium tunc mechanic veho
quod prandium clock off? Teamsters insquequo desumo tunc pactum!

Pig Latin proved to be somewhat more understandable than simple latin:
UPSWAY andway artstay atway isthay imetay aroundway enthay
anagementmay ulesray andway osay onway untilway PAY.Away.SAY.
ystemsay! Owsnay andway indway irestay onday`tay eway allway
owknay. Anywayway, 20 earsyay ownday ithway 16 eftlay inway
uildingbay enthay echanicmay idesray andway unchlay ockclay
offway? Eamsterstay untilway electionway extnay ontractcay!

Mixed results with the ebonics translator:
UPS an' start at dis here tyme around then management rules an' so on
until P.A.S. system! Snow an' wind tires don`t we's all know.
Anyway, 20 years down wiff 16 left in building then mechanic rides
an' lunch clock off? Teamsters until election next contract! what 'chew thinking man?

I tried the english to morse code translator too, but there are probably only a few of you out there who can decipher. Here it is for those of you still on dial-up:
..- .--. ... | .- -. -.. | ... - .- .-. - | .- - | - .... .. ... | - .. -- . | .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. |
- .... . -. | -- .- -. .- --. . -- . -. - | .-. ..- .-.. . ... | .- -. -.. | ... --- | --- -.
| ..- -. - .. .-.. | .--. | ..--.. | .- | ..--.. | ... | ..--.. | | ... -.-- ... - . -- |
..--.. | | ... -. --- .-- | .- -. -.. | .-- .. -. -.. | - .. .-. . ... | -.. --- -. | - |
.-- . | .- .-.. .-.. | -.- -. --- .-- | ..--.. | | .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- | --..-- | |
| | | -.-- . .- .-. ... | -.. --- .-- -. | .-- .. - .... | | | | .-.. . ..-. - | .. -. |
-... ..- .. .-.. -.. .. -. --. | - .... . -. | -- . -.-. .... .- -. .. -.-. | .-. .. -.. . ... |
.- -. -.. | .-.. ..- -. -.-. .... | -.-. .-.. --- -.-. -.- | --- ..-. ..-. |
| - . .- -- ... - . .-. ... | ..- -. - .. .-.. | . .-.. . -.-. - .. --- -. | -. . -..- - |
-.-. --- -. - .-. .- -.-. - | ..--.. | |

Hope this helps.

over9five

Staff member
Awesome post, Canon!

I think you should now try all those translators the OTHER way.

Put it in as Latin and translate to English.
Put it in as Ebonics and translate to English.
Etc etc.

Do it fast. I get the feeling this is urgent and important!

canon

Awesome post, Canon!

I think you should now try all those translators the OTHER way.

Put it in as Latin and translate to English.
Put it in as Ebonics and translate to English.
Etc etc.

Do it fast. I get the feeling this is urgent and important!

I looked, but most of the translators assume you used english to get to the site in the first place.

I had plenty of over-allow to give this more thought today, and believe I may have cracked the code. Similar to Al-Qaeda sleeper cells transmitting encrypted messages to each other, encryption software was used to create the original message. Obviously an attempt to hide his true identity. Watch the hidden words appear when the statement is subjected to the appropriate filter:

[Boomhauer]Yeah man, I tell you what man, that ol' UPS and start at this time around then dang ol' management rules and so on until that dang P.A.S. system! That's a lotta snow and wind tires don`t we all know man... like a dang ol' million. Anyway, talkin' about 20 years down with 16 left in building then dang ol' mechanic rides and lunch clock off? Tick. Tick. Tick. Man, just ain't right. Teamsters until election next contract![/Boomhauer]

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Canon,
Damn, all these years I have been laughing at Boomhauer when he talks with Hank and Dale, and now I find out he is sending secret messages out to Al-Qaeda sleeper cells. I hope Raw isn't doing the same!:sad:

tieguy

Banned

much too deep for me. After digging up some guidance from the translaters of the dead sea scrolls I was able to come up with the following:

UPS: Great brown benefactor who pays well but works the piss out of me.

And start at this time: Start time picked by IE person that desginates the time a driver should start work. In using superior IE calculations you select a time that is a half hour before the preload finishes and an hour before your NDA's are due to be delivered.

around then management rules: This ones a little fuzzy. Dead sea scrolls don't indicate there was a time period when managment ever ruled. Putting a little analysis into the equation we were able to determine this time maybe 10:25. At this point there were no late airs and management felt good about theirselves. five minutes later the DCS screen lit upand ruined management morale as messages of late air rolled in.

And so on until P.A.S. system: and so it went until PAS was installed and gave management a convient excuse for their shortcomings.

Snow and wind tires don't we all know:There are some things we as mere mortals were never meant to understand. This is one of them.

Snow and wind tires don`t we all know. Anyway, 20 years down with 16 left in building then mechanic rides and lunch clock off:
A clear reference to the Apocolypse. The world will end when a battered beaten driver with 20 years on the road who takes a mechanics position for 16 years until retirement decides to go to lunch.

Teamsters until election next contract! A clear reference to a handfull of teamsters who somehow will continue to believe the teamsters have made them wealthy with their 250 dollars a month retirement pay.