Live band day?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
A body builder who couldn't hack it as a driver, works two part time jobs, had a roommate file a restraining order on him so that he now lives with his parents, and is relying on his girlfriend to get his own place.

Man, your girl really hit the jackpot on the boyfriend lottery...

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Shouldn't someone with your obvious capabilities.... be able to hold a full-time job ? Just trying to understand the anger.

Last full time job I made 9 dollars an hour for 2 years.

My dad has been there for 30 years and hasn't received a raise in 10.

Sioux chief mfg.... Bunch of :censored2: asshats

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Perhaps you should try playing the role of grown up.

Hey... You know what

Youre right and I am trying to... Driving at ups I thought would be the answer. But it's not....

It's the weekend though... Back to playing pc games.

Glad to have you back upstate. You seem more chill now than ever. I wish well to you and your family

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey... You know what

Youre right and I am trying to... Driving at ups I thought would be the answer. But it's not....

It's the weekend though... Back to playing pc games.

Glad to have you back upstate. You seem more chill now than ever. I wish well to you and your family

Thanks.

I wish that you would start to take responsibility for yourself and your girlfriend.

Richard Cranium

Haha brother... The anger is from the world we live in

No I will never do steroids... I will however try sarms in the near future. Yes I am back at my parents house because my roommate put a restraining order on me, but my girlfriend of 5 years just got a job with her associates degree finally so my own place is on the horizon.
If your roommate's name was hehe we understand.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
A body builder who couldn't hack it as a driver, works two part time jobs, had a roommate file a restraining order on him so that he now lives with his parents, and is relying on his girlfriend to get his own place.

Man, your girl really hit the jackpot on the boyfriend lottery...

Man I know that this is the unrestricted internet... And we can hide completely who we are without consequence.

But that cuts deep.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Back to the topic at hand though. I'd love to get my old band to play at my center. We'd level the :censored2:ing place through the power of pure, violent sound. :punk: