Live band day?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Back to the topic at hand though. I'd love to get my old band to play at my center. We'd level the :censored2:ing place through the power of pure, violent sound. :punk:
da9be6eb3ab65eb9d4f93e2cdd4b6c9134633ad1e80f5718947dc7bbdea697f6.jpg

W

What The Hawk?

It’s true—-the company has been making a big deal out of the start of Saturday ground.
My center started Saturday ground June 3rd and this didn't happen. Maybe that's because there's an apartment complex right next to it and prostitution.

W

What The Hawk?

Just need some drugs thrown in to have everything.
Don't worry, there's plenty of that. Driver was fired for distributing drugs on route. Also we are one of the legal green states now. People however, like the illegal :censored2: more than the legal :censored2:.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Haha brother... The anger is from the world we live in

No I will never do steroids... I will however try sarms in the near future. Yes I am back at my parents house because my roommate put a restraining order on me, but my girlfriend of 5 years just got a job with her associates degree finally so my own place is on the horizon.

You mean

HER own place

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yes I am back at my parents house because my roommate put a restraining order on me, but my girlfriend of 5 years just got a job with her associates degree finally so my own place is on the horizon.

The union has no balls and its only getting worse.

Hopefully;

You won't call me.... needing bailed out of jail....

just because you "beat the crap" out of your girlfriend.

Roid rage is real.

Post a pic of your girlfriend. Not your underwear.