Live band day?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Oh.

Actually, I am a guy. Not the first time this has happened on here.

be678e579cf349aae345319c0cc31ac093a52a11_hq.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The lineup of Rammstein has not changed at all over the years.:speechless: Sehnsucht has been my favorite.
I enjoy foreign rock and metal a lot. It's easier to just let go and enjoy the instrumental and overall aesthetic without getting caught up in the lyrics too much and makes the listening experience even more cryptic.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I enjoy foreign rock and metal a lot. It's easier to just let go and enjoy the instrumental and overall aesthetic without getting caught up in the lyrics too much and makes the listening experience even more cryptic.
You haven't lived until you visit a small outdoor German rock festival. They were throwing around sausages and moshing around in the Orchestra pit toward the end. Bergwald Theater, Weissenburg, 1984. Some guy resembling Aldo Cella (look it up) kept wandering onto the stage.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You haven't lived until you visit a small outdoor German rock festival. They were throwing around sausages and moshing around in the Orchestra pit toward the end. Bergwald Theater, Weissenburg, 1984. Some guy resembling Aldo Cella (look it up) kept wandering onto the stage.
Something I'd love the opportunity to do. Bizarre Festival.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
th
One of the performers from the headlining band from Munich played one of these. A Roland G-707. Munchner Freiheit. And KZWO...

Last edited: