Living longer and the strain it puts on society

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
All life is precious and should be protected, except you, :censored2: you kill yourself. Where are you getting lost?
Hilarious.
All life is precious. I missed where that was being discussed until you just now brought it up.
think the average citizen should be free to kill themself?

the idea of personal freedom

I thought we were talking about individual choice and ones freedom.

Kill yourself. Have at it.

I'll back your choice to do it.
Won't agree it's right and won't agree to help you do it.

What part of kill yourself if you choose did you miss?

You have the choice to kill yourself or not to kill yourself.

Where are you getting lost?

Last edited:

It will be fine

Hilarious.
All life is precious. I missed where that was being discussed until you just now brought it up.

I thought we were talking about individual choice and ones freedom.

You have the choice to kill yourself or not to kill yourself.

Where are you getting lost?
Nice attempt at justification. I don’t think your God is fooled. Might want to beg forgiveness.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@It will be fine
93838210_2642206979358236_4009651579144634368_o.jpg

PT Car Washer

Maybe we should just let people make their own choices as to what risks they’re comfortable taking
Until those risk affect other people around them. Like drunk driving or having sexual relations when you are HIV positive or passing a fatal virus around. Society has a right and an obligation to protect its members.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Until those risk affect other people around them. Like drunk driving or having sexual relations when you are HIV positive or passing a fatal virus around. Society has a right and an obligation to protect its members.
People that are high risk can shelter themselves just fine.

The quickest way to protect its members is herd immunity. That’s why young healthy adults should be out doing as they please.

This isn’t something that’s killing 20% of people. We know who is at risk. It’s not like healthy 25 year olds are dropping like flies.

it’s just crazy that we’re gonna shut down the world every time something new comes around killing 1% of people or whatever.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
By this time, people who are at risk are well aware of that and like me, they should take personal responsibility and shelter in place.
I've been in my basement for 5 weeks now.