Load all NDA's

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
loaded air decreases AM time and reduces service failures (late)

drivers and most on road management refuse to believe it, but there are hard statistics and they don't lie

the fact is there are more late airs than there are missing, so triple handling them is just a complete waste of time

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Then in our bldg we are given a printout of our air and instructed to verify them before leaving bldg.smh screaming at us to leave, while we are digging through truck ...
This is exactly what they tried in our building. Didn't last too long. I'm guessing it's because it didn't change anything. We've never done the tote method. How does it work when you have big bulky NDA that won't fit in a tote?

Coldworld

60 months and counting

drivers and most on road management refuse to believe it, but there are hard statistics and they don't lie

the fact is there are more late airs than there are missing, so triple handling them is just a complete waste of time
Most of the drivers sort their trucks off the clock...so ups is gaining all that time back and more.. And just an FYI, numbers can be manipulated hundreds of ways...you guys cheat the driver everyday.. Fact!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah those the same hard IE statistics that are off on volume projections every day?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yeah those the same hard IE statistics that are off on volume projections every day?
no because they're based off actual results

when you plan volume, the best you can do is look at recent averages and assume that it'll stay the same, maybe averaging last year into it

anything more than that is pure guessing; there is no crystal ball or super secret knowledge to it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
no because they're based off actual results

when you plan volume, the best you can do is look at recent averages and assume that it'll stay the same, maybe averaging last year into it

anything more than that is pure guessing; there is no crystal ball or super secret knowledge to it
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Dude, if you really are I.E., please keep posting here, you practically explain all that is wrong in our operations. What hard statistics could possibly justify this statement? Our AM time grows daily, with every pre loader and route you cut, so shove it ya psycho.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

why would you work off the clock that's kinda dumb
Omg. Exactly....find all ur air in ur bricked p10 and notify ur sup before leaving and don't deliver any late. Lmfao. Oh. And leave in 9 minutes. Lmfao . We work off the clock to stay outa trouble. Wow..you are unbelievable

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Why would you get in trouble? Because management didn't give you enough time? That's their problem.
Yes. Spose to be but this is ups. If no one went to their truck until start time ups would have to adjust. But most drivers do to avoid hassles and trouble and warning letters and grievances and a target.

km3

Yes. Spose to be but this is ups. If no one went to their truck until start time ups would have to adjust. But most drivers do to avoid hassles and trouble and warning letters and grievances and a target.

I have no desire to drive, but if I did, they'd never get me in my PC off the clock (except during qualification). Any battle that ensues is one worth fighting. I don't work for free.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Dude, if you really are I.E., please keep posting here, you practically explain all that is wrong in our operations. What hard statistics could possibly justify this statement? Our AM time grows daily, with every pre loader and route you cut, so shove it ya psycho.

He started as a pre-loader, pretty quickly was 'promoted' to PT supe and then weaseled his way into OMS.

Sometime after, he must have done some unmentionable things to get into IE.

Basically, pay him no mind. He's been indoctrinated.