Load quality and speed on topic

Birdblue

I know I’ve asked this question repeatedly but can I get wrote up for speed and load quality? My scan count is about anywhere from 600 to 800 on a five hour night and my load quality is not perfect but I’m trying, even on a busy night when I can’t help if I go up and how the walls look. It just seems like my supervisor and management in general along with my coworkers seem to be in a mood when I’m around. Also when it comes to the subject of my supervisor, he has been out for close to a month now due to quote unquote back problems and it just seems like everyone is just waiting for him to get back to see what he’ll possibly do and that possibility being a write up from both pressure of higher ups since they have been putting the foot down if you will like keeping records of load quality and scan count and also his distaste for me. Just needing to know badly and honestly please.

Box Ox

I know I’ve asked this question repeatedly but can I get wrote up for speed and load quality?

Well, if you can't take "no" for an answer, then yes. You sure can can get written up for speed and load quality. You're gonna get fired so hard. It's only a matter of time. You'd better watch out because the fired train is rolling down the tracks.

Days

Just do your best and tell them that you’re doing your best while working safely

Also listen to your sups. Don’t be snarky.

And if you need to lift something heavy, ask for assistance.

UpsLoader12

Honestly everything will come with time. I used to go 300 ish an hour on a 5 hour day and now I’m at 500-700 an hour every day. The biggest tip I can give if you want to get better is ask to be in the heaviest trailer and load the best walls you can, at the end of the day you should see a difference in speed

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I know I’ve asked this question repeatedly but can I get wrote up for speed and load quality? My scan count is about anywhere from 600 to 800 on a five hour night and my load quality is not perfect but I’m trying, even on a busy night when I can’t help if I go up and how the walls look. It just seems like my supervisor and management in general along with my coworkers seem to be in a mood when I’m around. Also when it comes to the subject of my supervisor, he has been out for close to a month now due to quote unquote back problems and it just seems like everyone is just waiting for him to get back to see what he’ll possibly do and that possibility being a write up from both pressure of higher ups since they have been putting the foot down if you will like keeping records of load quality and scan count and also his distaste for me. Just needing to know badly and honestly please.
Nobody not even your drivers care.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I am curious if you have gone to a union meeting and seen any of these coworkers then. We're all on one side. Management is on another. It really is that cut and dry.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You are so fired..

Dough99

Yes

KoennenTiger

Just tell them that you are following the methods and working as fast as you safely can. And look right in your sups eyes when you say safely. And say it really really loud.

"UPS cares about my SAFETY"

Then smirk at him

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you in the union? Look at what you are making per hour? They are not going to fire you, they need fresh meat.

Chill out.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have found that those who talk to themselves out loud or sing songs badly & loudly are not bothered by mgt.
Nobody wants to deal with the crazy ones.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
tenor (6).gif

I have found that those who talk to themselves out loud or sing songs badly & loudly are not bothered by mgt.
Nobody wants to deal with the crazy ones.

I love talking to myself when I'm frustrated. Some guys will "bitch" about "oh noes this is so hard", "where do all these packages come from", "hey what's in these?", "do people ship boxes anymore?", "it's like they're unloading trailers up there", "oh hey look amazon knew exactly what I wanted", "this would look good next to my pile of I don't give a :censored2:". Gotta keep work interesting.

RxSatellite

I know I’ve asked this question repeatedly but can I get wrote up for speed and load quality? My scan count is about anywhere from 600 to 800 on a five hour night and my load quality is not perfect but I’m trying, even on a busy night when I can’t help if I go up and how the walls look. It just seems like my supervisor and management in general along with my coworkers seem to be in a mood when I’m around. Also when it comes to the subject of my supervisor, he has been out for close to a month now due to quote unquote back problems and it just seems like everyone is just waiting for him to get back to see what he’ll possibly do and that possibility being a write up from both pressure of higher ups since they have been putting the foot down if you will like keeping records of load quality and scan count and also his distaste for me. Just needing to know badly and honestly

Holy run-on sentences batman!

LarryBird

Bro, don't you have like 10 other threads on this exact topic?

What the :censored2: are you so worried about?

Unless you're mentally ill, this is entirely too much worrying about speed and load quality - take a deep breath, and remind yourself daily before work, that you don't give a :censored2: about UPS production numbers.

The union has your back on this topic. You are not losing your job. You aren't even likely to be disciplined, in fact. So let's drop this subject, once and for all.