Loader going to Package in 3 months

DonaruTarampu

Hey guys, I've been a loader for 3 months now and will most likely go into package in 3 more months. Is there a section of the forums for newbie package drivers to load up on info? I really want to make it as a driver and don't want to be disqualified. Thanks.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hey guys, I've been a loader for 3 months now and will most likely go into package in 3 more months. Is there a section of the forums for newbie package drivers to load up on info? I really want to make it as a driver and don't want to be disqualified. Thanks.

If that's your real name and picture, you'll need to change them.

And don't stress too much, if they dq you, you can try again in 6 months. Even if it takes you 2 years from the time you started to become a full time driver, you're still in pretty good shape.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

In 3 months it will be the 8th of December and all hell will have broken loose

Good luck

DonaruTarampu

It's usually 12-14 hours days for most of November thru January. Then they might let you drive but they might also make you a FT sup.
I was offered to be a PT sup right after my 30 days but I said no. I'm guessing sup in package is different than load/unload sup? I don't want to be put in a position where I'd have a low chance of being a driver.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was offered to be a PT sup right after my 30 days but I said no. I'm guessing sup in package is different than load/unload sup? I don't want to be put in a position where I'd have a low chance of being a driver.
Ask them to let you be a PVD driver. Just need to have a Suburu Outback sized vehicle. You would be amazing!