Loading (on topic)

Birdblue

I’m really needing to know when loading trailers what is management looking for the most quality and safety or speed? Because it seems like management gets touchy when I do one or the other or when I put effort in both. Like when I do safety and methods they seem to be ornery and touchy that I not giving them speed, but then when I do give them speed they once again seem to get angry that I’m not doing the methods,what should I do? Even when I give moderation of speed, quality and methods they always seem to be just fizzled at me and seem to always to find something to make me feel like I’m not doing my job right or I’m not doing anything right or that I’m not good enough. Like will not doing one or the other get me a warning or even when I do my best at both can I still get one? Pretty much if I do my best at both will they find something to nail me with to get me fired? What should I do that will help me not get let go. i need honest answers please. Thanks.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m really needing to know when loading trailers what is management looking for the most quality and safety or speed? Because it seems like management gets touchy when I do one or the other or when I put effort in both. Like when I do safety and methods they seem to be ornery and touchy that I not giving them speed, but then when I do give them speed they once again seem to get angry that I’m not doing the methods,what should I do? Even when I give moderation of speed, quality and methods they always seem to be just fizzled at me and seem to always to find something to make me feel like I’m not doing my job right or I’m not doing anything right or that I’m not good enough. Like will not doing one or the other get me a warning or even when I do my best at both can I still get one? Pretty much if I do my best at both will they find something to nail me with to get me fired? What should I do that will help me not get let go. i need honest answers please. Thanks.

how long have been working at UPS

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
D8FD199D-2A37-4E93-970C-7880D98C34C1.jpeg

Box Ox

they always seem to be just fizzled at me and seem to always to find something to make me feel like I’m not doing my job right or I’m not doing anything right or that I’m not good enough.

That’s management’s job security and they’ll never stop doing it.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

z80lp5f.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Lol

Birdblue

Quality and speed. Safety is always #1.

Hope this helps
Could management give me a warning or write up eventually if they wanted to for to not always getting my walls up well even though I do honestly try to go by the methods and by my training? It’s just that at times my trailer gets busy and it can’t be helped, the reason I ask is because they have been grading us on wall quality and speed and just are overall process of how we work for a while now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Could management give me a warning or write up eventually if they wanted to for to not always getting my walls up well even though I do honestly try to go by the methods and by my training? It’s just that at times my trailer gets busy and it can’t be helped, the reason I ask is because they have been grading us on wall quality and speed and just are overall process of how we work for a while now.

Yes

Justaloader

When any of that stuff is in the contract and actually matters, then worry about it. Prior to, just do the best you can like you have been, and you'll be fine.

I think you should take advantage of the Teamcare's benefits and seek psychiatric help for your mental health disorder. OCD and schizophrenic delusions are covered in the plan.

The PT plan has horrible mental health coverage (20%?) and the FT plan has 0%.

Do you really think the union or UPS give any :censored2:s about your mental health? The real delusion would be unironically thinking they do.

Days

Don’t sign anything or at least read thoroughly what you are signing and make sure you have your union rep with you during any kind of disciplinary action. You need to be working as directed so if they want you to stack the walls better than you should put forth that effort.

I don’t think they can even discipline based on speed, not 100% sure on that one though.

Safety first

sandwich

The resident gearhead

I’m surprised you haven’t been fired already for not trying hard enough

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Don’t sign anything or at least read thoroughly what you are signing and make sure you have your union rep with you during any kind of disciplinary action. You need to be working as directed so if they want you to stack the walls better than you should put forth that effort.

I don’t think they can even discipline based on speed, not 100% sure on that one though.

Safety first

they cannot discipline based on speed. If they could everyone over the age of 25 would be fired. We’ve told this to @Birdblue numerous times. I think there may be something wrong with @Birdblue mentally.