Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters
F

Frankie's Friend

2 months? No. It's been over 3 months since local 25 stole money from seasonal employees. They have yet to return the money.

If local 25 wants this issue to go away then they return the money.
Prove it.

Boston25

2 months? No. It's been over 3 months since local 25 stole money from seasonal employees. They have yet to return the money.

If local 25 wants this issue to go away then they return the money.
You love bringing it up...why do you bring up the You'd filed against UPS for failure to negotiate with Local 25 on unfair discipline just last week? Go run and hide from hub division manager's new boss.

Yolo

You love bringing it up...why do you bring up the You'd filed against UPS for failure to negotiate with Local 25 on unfair discipline just last week? Go run and hide from hub division manager's new boss.

I will continue to bring it up until the issue is resolved.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why is this issue still unresolved @Boston25....and what does the rest of this post (underlined) have to do with the subject at hand?

Seems like a diversion, to deflect from why this issue has still not been settled, if it hasn't.

Help us understand what is going on here.

Yolo

Prove it.

I care about my fellow man. My fellow Teamsters. I have friends who applied at UPS to earn extra money for Christmas bills. Put it 50+ hours. And they get a check for $12. They go to the union to resolve the issue and the union tells them tough :censored2:. Can you understand why people are upset about this? These people did not agree to have their entire check drained. Have a little sympathy and understanding for your fellow man.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I care about my fellow man. My fellow Teamsters. I have friends who applied at UPS to earn extra money for Christmas bills. Put it 50+ hours. And they get a check for $12. They go to the union to resolve the issue and the union tells them tough :censored2:. Can you understand why people are upset about this? These people did not agree to have their entire check drained. Have a little sympathy and understanding for your fellow man.

While I can sympathize with your humanitarian concern.... (seriously)

The problem being, these people were not Union members yet.

F

Frankie's Friend

Dude, we shut those actions down in our local by passing out the local phone number to call if they didnt get hired in permanently so they could get their money back.

I care about common people. You really have no knowledge about us at all.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Dude, we shut those actions down in our local by passing out the local phone number to call if they didnt get hired in permanently so they could get their money back.

statistical anomaly
Fate, or extremely low chances, or likelihood, of an event happening on its own due to statistical data proving otherwise.

Yolo

Wouldn't it have been easier to not drain their paychecks to begin with? Forcing seasonal employees to jump through hoops to get their payment from their minimum wage job is scummy. It's the exact opposite of what a union is supposed to do. :( Sad!

Yolo

What about the non English speaking seasonals who walked off the job after the recieved their $0 paycheck? Are you guys going to track them down to return the funds?

F

Frankie's Friend

Is that what trump meant when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall?
Any unclaimed funds will be used to aid in the building of Trump's boarder wall.
giphy-1.gif

Spread the love.