Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

OZ 2021

Wait your peak hires have already started??
Fyi, most of all Ups buildings in New England can't staff the building. They hire 365 days a year. For at least the last 5 years, ups has kept on every "seasonal" hire. Most seasonal package car drivers can stay on in the building, if they choose to after peak.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Are you even a dues paying Teamster I’m Local 25?

You don't need to be in Local 25 to understand the bad publicity their dues fiasco caused all unions.

The general public is already predisposed to thinking union employees are overpaid, lazy workers. From what I remember the press releases Local 25 put out about this situation weren't going to make the general public feel warm and fuzzy about how they were trying to help the impacted employees.

Boston25

You don't need to be in Local 25 to understand the bad publicity their dues fiasco caused all unions.

The general public is already predisposed to thinking union employees are overpaid, lazy workers. From what I remember the press releases Local 25 put out about this situation weren't going to make the general public feel warm and fuzzy about how they were trying to help the impacted employees.
Oh I understand how it was I dealt with it first hand.