Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

Boston25

What are the odds of local 25 attacking new hires and seasonals again?

They have yet to apologize for the attack last peak.
Why don’t you bring up more old news? What do you contribute to the union? Oh wait your a supervisor never mind.

542thruNthru

Oh thanks. I read that a while ago. Didn’t think that qualified as an “attack”
Wonder if that’s happening again this year.

That's what he asked today.
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

What are the odds of local 25 attacking new hires and seasonals again?

They have yet to apologize for the attack last peak.

See what I mean @scooby0048... they work like a charm.

drivebrn

I understand your frustration.. I will also say I get very upset when people talk "right to work" or to get out of the union. The union long before you started here fought for everything you have yet you want the rewards of that and think its wrong you pay dues.. I will bet my pension you would come crawling to the union for help if you were in trouble or lost your job. It takes money to run the union and to represent you.

Yolo

I understand your frustration.. I will also say I get very upset when people talk "right to work" or to get out of the union. The union long before you started here fought for everything you have yet you want the rewards of that and think its wrong you pay dues.. I will bet my pension you would come crawling to the union for help if you were in trouble or lost your job. It takes money to run the union and to represent you.

What the :censored2: are you talking about?
No one is this thread is arguing that union members shouldn't pay dues. Local 25 went on a full on attack against it's new members right before Christmas. And people were rightfully upset and disgusted. And we have yet to receive any sort of apology from local 25.

Yolo

Why don’t you bring up more old news? What do you contribute to the union? Oh wait your a supervisor never mind.

Local 25s attack against its members will be brought up for decades. It was such an awful thing to do. It was the exact opposite of what unions are supposed to stand for. Part of being a teamster is calling out :censored2:ty leadership when they are wrong. Your actions last peak were the purest form of evil!

Yolo

It is extremely disturbing that you assume I'm in management because im fighting for my union brothers and sisters. Wtf is going on at local 25 for you to have that mindset?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Local 25s attack against its members will be brought up for decades. It was such an awful thing to do. It was the exact opposite of what unions are supposed to stand for. Part of being a teamster is calling out :censored2:ty leadership when they are wrong. Your actions last peak were the purest form of evil!

43F3847B-B37A-486A-8F03-980737C199D9.png

Yolo

All I'm asking is that we get a commitment from local 25 that we won't have a repeat of this nonsense . Can we get a commitment?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
All I'm asking is that we get a commitment from local 25 that we won't have a repeat of this nonsense . Can we get a commitment?

Go to your next Local meeting, and bring it up on the floor during "new business".

That's the only way you will get an explanation or a commitment.

B-Brown

Yeah... never bring up a politician's past. Especially when they consistently lie and sell the membership out time and time again.

I love how you continually ask us about his record at Local 25. Then when we do, you get bent out of shape. We have every right to talk about S.O. because he had our livelihoods in his hands and failed us. Now he is running around the whole country acting like he is a victim of Hoffa. LOL We aren't that naive.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This is a good reason for NE Teamsters bloodsucking fees from seasonal help
Pension Plan For New England Teamsters Is Underfunded

The report identified the New England Teamsters and Trucking Industry Pension Plan as being the second-most underfunded multi-employer pension plan in the nation at a current unfunded liability of $5.1 billion.

The pension plan covers more than 70,000 truck drivers and warehouse workers.

What'dyabringmetoday???

This is a good reason for NE Teamsters bloodsucking fees from seasonal help
Pension Plan For New England Teamsters Is Underfunded

The report identified the New England Teamsters and Trucking Industry Pension Plan as being the second-most underfunded multi-employer pension plan in the nation at a current unfunded liability of $5.1 billion.

The pension plan covers more than 70,000 truck drivers and warehouse workers.
I didn't realize that initiation fees and dues monies go into the pension funds. Lol.