Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

nWo

Literally on the 4th page of this thread. The OP is accused of being a supervisor. Just the vile hate spewed in this thread is beyond disturbing.

Boston25

Mmm.... no they didn't.

The "company printed" sheet is information, not an agreement.

Of course not.

It just means, you didn't really care.
Nope like I said earlier he’s only doing it to troll. It’s election time and you know how that goes. And you know if you go to the contract it has specific language in there about the dues and deductions in there.

nWo

Mmm.... no they didn't.

The "company printed" sheet is information, not an agreement.

Of course not.

It just means, you didn't really care.

Holy eff dude. Your stance against basic worker rights is flat out :censored2:ing disturbing.

Everyone deserves a paycheck!!! Get that through your head.

Last edited:

nWo

Nope like I said earlier he’s only doing it to troll. It’s election time and you know how that goes. And you know if you go to the contract it has specific language in there about the dues and deductions in there.

Dooode. Seasonal employees literally had to file NLRB charges against local 25 to get their paychecks. Are you okay with that?

nWo

I like how on the early pages of this thread you were claiming the company screwed them. Then your tone changed to eff them, we did it and we will do it again. Give me my money.

Boston25

I like how on the early pages of this thread you were claiming the company screwed them. Then your tone changed to eff them, we did it and we will do it again. Give me my money.
The company did screw up. My tone has only changed because we are still talking about something from 2 years ago.