Local 391

M

MenInBrown

BA trying to get stewards to handle the grievances. Wtf is he doing? We routinely go a year before he shows up to handle the backlog of grievances. Ridiculous. Local 391 is a joke!

SoCalUPS

If Stewards don't have the support of their BAs or grievances are not handled, UPS will walk all over the membership. This all falls on your Eboard. Vote them out

Box Ox

BA trying to get stewards to handle the grievances. Wtf is he doing? We routinely go a year before he shows up to handle the backlog of grievances. Ridiculous. Local 391 is a joke!

391 leadership have been known to be Hofficer sissies. Is your BA just not interested in handling or what?

M

MenInBrown

If Stewards don't have the support of their BAs or grievances are not handled, UPS will walk all over the membership. This all falls on your Eboard. Vote them out

We are seeing that now. Our sups brag about not ever seeing our BA.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Can your BA say the same about you.... attending Local 391 membership meetings ?
Hes getting paid by the members to represent the members. Something you seem to forget.

Maybe if the BA took some initiative and started to show up and get involved the members would get involved.

M

MenInBrown

Can your BA say the same about you.... attending Local 391 membership meetings ?

Actually I’ve been to way more than he’s been seen at the center. I actually haven’t seen you at those meetings either. I’m guessing that your excuse for not representing our brothers and sisters? You must be one of the BAs? I take my personal time to attend.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hes getting paid by the members to represent the members. Something you seem to forget.

Maybe if the BA took some initiative and started to show up and get involved the members would get involved.
IMHO
Local Union Officials should frequent UPS facilities.

My Local Union Officials do.