Local 804 Delegate Race

agitator

It seems our board has no problem with Jr after all….they use a Jr’s VP’s son to run their campaign…then they hire this person to be the lawyer of our local…BTW, he has no experience with the Panel System….and now they plan to go to the teamsters convention this summer and back Jr for another 5 years….do not be fooled by the bull:censored2:, non-committal line that “we are going there neutral”….they know EXACTLY who they are supporting…he is their puppet master…as rocky D has posted recently: “carey is spinning in his grave”…I am hearing lots of buyer’s remorse when it comes to the new board…but this is not about the board…they have 3 years to get their act together…and for all of our sakes, I hope they do…but for now it is not about the board…it is about FRED not ED…it is about standing up to a cancer on our international that has been infecting it since 1998….and for a group of union ‘leaders” to just say they “don’t know” how they are going to vote,etc is a cop- out…big time…it scares me to think they are too timid to stand up to Jr and Kennyboy and be independent like Ron carey was in the 70 s and 80s…he never backed down to UPS or the weak corrupt Intl…he fought them and then walked the walk and took them on…

This is what fred and tim have done…fred was once on Jr’s team but finally saw the truth about Jr: that he is an empty suit…in 2011 he ran with fred g and took on Hoffa (unfortunately the opposition was split with sandy also running against Jr)….again in 2013 he lead his huge 15,000 member local to fight the Jr givebacks and concessions …he held up the entire national implementation of the contract until Jr/h thuggishly forced the contract down his local’s throat…..fred is a hero to so many hard working upsers….he is admired by many who know of him and all who have actually met him…

That is why this delegate election is a NO BRAINER…it is simple…the Teamsters United against Jr Slate is stating that if elected we will represent the will of the local 804 membership (last election we voted 81% AGAINST Jr) by going to the convention and supporting fred and his slate of local union leaders who have the balls to take on Jr/Ha. On the other side is an Executive Board filled with actual Jr supporters!! Amazing…in the House the Ron Carey build?? I am beside myself. But I am encouraged by the lack of support I heard for the Board’s slate to the convention at today’s nominations meeting…very weak indeed….I am also encouraged by the fact there is no Liam Factor to disrupt a very simple and straight forward election: Are you for or against Jr? Real leaders understand facts…real leaders take stands…real leaders represent the will of the membership. And real leaders will go to the convention in june and support Fred !!

Fat boy is gone. Sorry. Don't be a sore loser. Bad mouthing this e board won't bring fatty back. He is unclogging a toilet right now while Eddie and the boys are unclogging years of bad plumbing in your local.

Spongebob1

The room was 80% for Tim,.... some are already sorry they supported the other slate,...... Hof's sorry he let his people get involved in that election,.... Tim had a up-hill battle against Hof,....most members didn't know who Tim was,... But many know FZ,... Hof's kicking himself in the arse for getting involved! Not a very smart move Hof, in fact you've made some pretty stupid moves these last several yrs, and now your time is up! There's a movement growing against you and your cronies, the members are standing together to vote your arse out of office!

truckinaround

It's not like anybody is going to vote for Eddie and his crew anymore. They Are Hoffa's puppets. What ever he says they will do. You see how they hired his VP son who don't no anything about our local or ups. So that only mean that what ever he tell them to do they will do it no matter if it is good for the members or not. Our own VP DAnny M. Was going into management but he coundn't pass the test. So if you are counting on Eddie and crew to help you forget it. You be better off with Fat Tim and TDU.

truckinaround

Eddie and crew is done, they no that and so does everybody else. And it will be confirmed right after the delegates election. So it's only a matter of three years. Everyone was surprise that they one the election in December for office. And don't forget it was only by fifty votes. Liam is gone and fat man Tim will get his three hundred votes. An Bill and Angelos five hundred votes will be split. So do the math! Eddie and crew your done so don't get to fat it's back on the trucks.

Last edited:

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Eddie and crew is done, they no that and so does everybody else. And it will be confirmed right after the delegates election. So it's only a matter of three years. Everyone was surprise that they one the election in December for office. And don't forget it was only by fifty votes.
I really don't think Eddie stands a chance of going to that convention...
His wishy-washy stance on leadership will be his downfall I believe.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Eddie and crew is done, they no that and so does everybody else. And it will be confirmed right after the delegates election. So it's only a matter of three years. Everyone was surprise that they one the election in December for office. And don't forget it was only by fifty votes. Liam is gone and fat man Tim will get his three hundred votes. An Bill and Angelos five hundred votes will be split. So do the math! Eddie and crew your done so don't get to fat it's back on the trucks.
Wow! You are clueless. You think the Liam votes (who hated Tim) will go to Tim? And Eddie and crew aren't done. You have 2 years and 10 months of them left. Get used to it.

truckinaround

Wow! You are right. Easy Eddie and crew are gone in two years and 9 months. So if you are one of them, please tell them not to get to fat because they are all ready soft and letting the company do what ever they want. Don't forget Mr management. Danny M. That is Al Falco's puppet. He will let Falco do what ever he wants. And the other guy in foster Mark Johnson already told Falco to do what ever he want . And the other clown Danny B. With his new look is just a lose wire who no noting.

truckinaround

The Liam vote will go back to Fat Tim because they hate easy Eddie and crew more. Eddie is no leader. He is just taking orders from Hoffa and hall. Ron Carey is rolling over in his grave thank to Eddie and crew. The other five hundred votes, some will go to Easy Eddie some to Fat Tim and most won't even vote. Eddie your done. Please stay slim no burgers. Believe me I no I been a member for 25 years. Seen it all. The worst was that :censored2: Redmond. Eddie is making all the wrong move's the local 70% anti Hoffa. What does that tell you Eddie were are you brains you sold you sole to the devil. Fat Tim will kill you with this in the next three years. Didn't you learn anything in the past. You are to soft to be a leader you are a follower. But you made your bed now lay in it. You have two years ten months.

agitator

Wow! You are clueless. You think the Liam votes (who hated Tim) will go to Tim? And Eddie and crew aren't done. You have 2 years and 10 months of them left. Get used to it.
Liam himself did not get too many votes. The other 12 members of his slate got him the 300 votes that sank Tim. Most of those people Liam picked were Tim's votes until Liam convinced them that HE was the Messiah. That HE was the reincarnation of Ron Carey.
Anyway, several of his slate has already backed Tim's Delegate Slate. Even several of Bill B's slate have backed Tim for the delegate race.
There is much buyer's remorse these days.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Liam himself did not get too many votes. The other 12 members of his slate got him the 300 votes that sank Tim. Most of those people Liam picked were Tim's votes until Liam convinced them that HE was the Messiah. That HE was the reincarnation of Ron Carey.
Anyway, several of his slate has already backed Tim's Delegate Slate. Even several of Bill B's slate have backed Tim for the delegate race.
When is 804's delegate election?

member6045

Lols!

truckinaround

Well we all no Easy Eddie is all wash up and his slate. But agitated I am no fan of yours. You are a clown but you are right this time fast Eddie is done. The writing is on the wall. Don't make any comments agitated or get stupid just listen we are on the same page.! Liam did sink Fat Tim that why Eddie and crew won by fifty votes wow. Now what Fast Eddie. Go cry to Hoffa & hall they can't help you. The members will sink you like a lead balloon. Hoffa didn't help you win this election Liam did. Only because Billy B. And Angelo were done even before they started so don't be patting your self on your back Eddie. After 804 weak loose's the delegates election, Hoffa & hall will dis them selfs from 804. And the end will be near for fast Eddie.

truckinaround

How stupid could this new slate be they played right in to Fat Tim and TDU hand. Now the party over for them. Oh well just enjoy the rest of your term and get ready to go back. The members want you out now. How dumb can you be, didn't you no this was and anti Hoffa local? And then you go connect you self with Hoffa and one of his VP sons as your lawyer for the local who no's nothing about 804 & UPS. You guy's call your self politicians. Not to smart.