Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

stink219

Firing an individual or individuals is not a hostile work environment. There has to be more to it then that.

Somebody please post the alleged wrong doing of the driver, then we can really start the thread... Come on, its the Internet!
He prob didn't use his handrail one time.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Firing an individual or individuals is not a hostile work environment. There has to be more to it then that.

Somebody please post the alleged wrong doing of the driver, then we can really start the thread... Come on, its the Internet!
I've heard bits of the story....I'm sure I'll find out at work in the morning, but it's not my place to post the reason.

Stonefish

The Labor Dept does make the call.

Unless, you have some rouge (wanna be) center manager.... with a goofy avatar....

Trying to intimidate.... the brown cafe members. :biggrin:

-Bug-
That's is why I said they should in bold because rouge management tries to do what they want and the labor department has to defend the bull.
Who's goofy avatar are you referring to

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I am trying to think what a driver would get fired for that would send my center into a wildcat strike. Can't think of one but this must be an accumulation of heavy handed management decisions to get this to happen.

I will say if my stewards told me to put my diad down and go out to the parking lot, I would go there and so would 100% of my center.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Who's goofy avatar are you referring to

24b0y9l.png

Respect his Authoritah....

-Bug-

Anonymous 12

Non active member
The Labor Dept does make the call.

Unless, you have some rouge (wanna be) center manager.... with a goofy avatar....

Trying to intimidate.... the brown cafe members. :biggrin:

-Bug-
We had a turd manager fire a driver without talking to labor and they had to pay that driver and apologize. He got his asssssss chewed. When I say my prayers in the morning I thank god for what I have kids, wife , health, way to support my family , business agent , and a strong local. I'm blessed.