Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

upschuck

As I've said before, we have had grievances filed on people working off the clock. It took for a short while, then back to old practices.

member6045

Tim S.!!! UPS is doing there part in eliminating our jobs! Stop making there job easier! Your giving them the ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:

member6045

How does it make sense to the executive board to pull the building and relief the stewards of duty over a friend of Liam and the board. Are we fighting for some and not all.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Share Neil's version
Neil was in our building today. I absolutely will not share the reason on a public forum. Even if I personally knew the fired driver, and I do not....I would never post somone's business without their permission. And frankly, neither should you. But even if I didn't hear the story....I'd call BS on he was sorting his truck off the clock ONE morning and was walked out. Gotta be more to the story than just your version.

Stratocaster

How does it make sense to the executive board to pull the building and relief the stewards of duty over a friend of Liam and the board. Are we fighting for some and not all.

Friend of Liam? Don't act like the company walking out people is a rare occurrence. This has been something that's been brewing for quite a while. Instead of giving credit to Liam for his brave action, you continue to find something to pick at. All for One and One for All right??

member6045

Friend of Liam? Don't act like the company walking out people is a rare occurrence. This has been something that's been brewing for quite a while. Instead of giving credit to Liam for his brave action, you continue to find something to pick at. All for One and One for All right??

Brave actions? I disagree! Not this time! He put others at risk here, that had absolutely nothing to do with our brother that got terminated. So you play high stakes poker game to see who blinks first. All for unity! Executive has to think stuff through or use the lawyers we are paying for in the union hall.