Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

slingblade

Dude that is so awesome I cant even put it into words. Unity that's what im talking about men and ladies.

really. what they win? In the cities the neighborhoods go out and have a rally every time some poor schmuck gets shot. Next day another poor schmuck gets shot.

Inthegame

It was a joke...but I wasn't the only member to point out that Tim was nowhere to be found in island city yesterday....
The OP clearly stated the President was trying to intervene with the regional labor manager over the issue as the BA was getting nowhere with the labor guy in the bldg. Unless the regional labor guy was in Island city (or at your donut shop) the President was doing his job.

member6045

The OP clearly stated the President was trying to intervene with the regional labor manager over the issue as the BA was getting nowhere with the labor guy in the bldg. Unless the regional labor guy was in Island city (or at your donut shop) the President was doing his job.

. Tim S can't even get the employees that he's in charge of to listen to him! Why should we?

Island

Who was the guy talking in the video, and his title? I rather liked his attitude, and how he spent so much time explaining all the bad things that could happen only to finish with a statement of commitment.

member6045

If Any driver loses his job due to this poor decision made, all executive board members and support employees should lose there salaries, fringe benefits of all kinds until that member or members are brought back!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
what color rouge?
images

intimidate the Brown Café members...really. :anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious: you may also think I run my Center by what I read on the Brown Café:wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2:...
:offtopic:

BrownSuit

It will be interesting in this case to see how Section 5 of the 804 Supplement on Illegal Strikes plays out.

You have to wonder if the reports of local officers going out to make pleas to return to work was to simply cover the union's responsibilities.

If the company does take action against those employees, this could end up being a roller coaster as the union has to decide which side to take. Do they take the employees side and try to fight discipline providing ammunition that they condoned the actions and hurting future negotiations or side with the company and alienate the rank and file.

I see this serving no purpose other than strengthening the TDU and other splinter groups at the end of the day. Nobody will come out looking good with this situation.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
It's sad that I'm jealous I don't get to work with guys like these. When someone is under fire at my hub everyone just keeps their eyes down and their mouths shut and doesn't care as long as it isn't them. Every man for himself.

not what i voted for

It will be interesting in this case to see how Section 5 of the 804 Supplement on Illegal Strikes plays out.

You have to wonder if the reports of local officers going out to make pleas to return to work was to simply cover the union's responsibilities.

If the company does take action against those employees, this could end up being a roller coaster as the union has to decide which side to take. Do they take the employees side and try to fight discipline providing ammunition that they condoned the actions and hurting future negotiations or side with the company and alienate the rank and file.

I see this serving no purpose other than strengthening the TDU and other splinter groups at the end of the day. Nobody will come out looking good with this situation.

The BA that is on you tube telling the members to stick together and not to go back in the building is a TDU member and also takes credit as being on the negotiation for the pending contract.