Local 804 election 2018!!!!

Do you think Local 804 is headed in the right direction?

• YES

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What happened to the updates?

This election has to be in crunch time....

....any links or slate information out there???

(can only assume that the Agitator is out of the picture)

Last edited:

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
What happened to the updates?

This election has to be in crunch time....

....any links or slate information out there???

(can only assume that the Agitator is out of the picture)

My understanding is the count is Dec 20 and there are 3 slates running but it is secondhand.

Chukie804

Management told me I'd never be a driver
4 slates in order they appearing on ballots arriving this week.

804MEMBERSFIRST.COM Current leadership minus the president we removed for stealing union money for his side chick
Betancourt Slate Off shoot of current leadership
Local 804 Honestly don't know much about this slate
Experience Matters Slate Slate voted out 3 years ago in last election minus TS cause hes currently not allowed to serve until he pays back the money he owes the union

Everyone's slinging :censored2:, everyones acting tough, and no one's actually putting forth an actionable plan on how to improve things. It's good times. And of course our supplement is no where near settled. So sorry brothers and sisters across the country our problems are your problems.

542thruNthru

4 slates in order they appearing on ballots arriving this week.

804MEMBERSFIRST.COM Current leadership minus the president we removed for stealing union money for his side chick
Betancourt Slate Off shoot of current leadership
Local 804 Honestly don't know much about this slate
Experience Matters Slate Slate voted out 3 years ago in last election minus TS cause hes currently not allowed to serve until he pays back the money he owes the union

Everyone's slinging :censored2:, everyones acting tough, and no one's actually putting forth an actionable plan on how to improve things. It's good times. And of course our supplement is no where near settled. So sorry brothers and sisters across the country our problems are your problems.

Seriously 4 slates? Why is it this local always seems to be a S* show?