Local 804 election 2018!!!!

Do you think Local 804 is headed in the right direction?

• YES

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

anHOURover

Spell it out Mr. Chromosome.
Show me around this time ? Last time I went up there I only got to see an ugly boat and the hotel room. Got any good wings and apple pie by you ? I’ll bring some diapers and formula also. It’s the least I can do for you my teamster brother

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Show me around this time ? Last time I went up there I only got to see an ugly boat and the hotel room. Got any good wings and apple pie by you ? I’ll bring some diapers and formula also. It’s the least I can do for you my teamster brother
You saw nothing because you didn’t show. Is there still yellow on your spine?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I see you haven’t grown much. Wanna hug it out?
Funny.... I post a picture of a woman with big boobs who has a top (although a little skimpy) and bottoms on and Cheryl’s wife deletes it within 15 minutes but he will let people use the derogatory term ferret on here and nobody even blinks an eye....@tonyexpress keeping it classy.....

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Funny.... I post a picture of a woman with big boobs who has a top (although a little skimpy) and bottoms on and Cheryl’s wife deletes it within 15 minutes but he will let people use the derogatory term ferret on here and nobody even blinks an eye....@tonyexpress keeping it classy.....
calm down ferret

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5127B8DF-BD8E-4CFB-B813-6182F67413F2.gif