Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I hold no grudge I just don't want anything to do with someone who tells on me. I hope nothing but the best for this person. I'd say God bless but I don't know about that anymore. So I web nothing but great health and happiness I just would rather not deal with said person. If said person keeps baiting me I'm going to post back. In the end I'd rather said person just act like I don't exist. That's not going to happen so we'll go round and round. It is what it is.
Believe me when I say this. I wish I never met you. I wish I didn't know you for six or seven years. I wish I never friended you. I wish I never interacted with you. I wish you would not quote my posts. I wish you would forget I exist. You keep pushing the issue. I would rather not ever deal with you again. I'd won't put you on ignore because you keep poking the bear but you really are dead to me. I don't wish to comment on anything about you. I'd like it if you treated me like I was dead. I don't really know how else to say it. If you want I'll try and say it as nice as I can. I'd rather just not interact with you. If you see me don't acknowledge me. Don't say hi. Don't shake my hand and don't even bother. I'm over it. I told you that once you narked me out I couldn't get over it. That's me. Good luck.

The 2 faces of...whatever he's calling himself these days.

I can't pretend to notice when somebody forgets to flush the toilet.

Doesn't hold a grudge, yet no matter what the subject matter, out it comes???
Rat, snitch, etc. ???
You want to engage every thread, on every subject, every other post or worse, yet I'm supposed to pretend I read none of it???
I doubt you're fooling many people with your martyr shtick.
Who is saying martyr? I just don't want anything to do with you. You told on me. And you gloated about it. What's the big deal? Don't you hqv other people that you can talk to? I'll continue to pat on any thread I want till @cheryl doesn't want me to post anymore. You told on me about the fat pics amongst other things. You got what you wanted. I'm watched very closely now. You won that battle. If you want to keep quoting me so be it. Keep doing it bubblehead. I will probably throw out the nark rat stuff and we can go round and round. Whatever makes you happy okay. Just ack like it never happened. I'll continue to not have rats as my friends.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is the key word, "active".
What do you think drives this $ite?
When I started monitoring this site in 2007, I lurked for almost a year, until I joined in 2008 and became "active".
Since 2008, the "active membership" has grown at an impressive rate.
I can only assume the "lurkers" have grown at a similar or greater rate?
I'm going with greater rate.

Actual regular contributors is debatable, but the premise rings true, the active, registered users attract the "lurkers".
I look at it like the "Jerry Spinger Dynamic", the train wreck that they can relate with and cannot look away from.
Either way, this site isn't a charity, it gets major play, or it wouldn't still be here.
I bet the "lurkers" are trippin'???

The 2 faces of...whatever he's calling himself these days.

I can't pretend to notice when somebody forgets to flush the toilet.
Okay so how was your day today? What was it like? You have any issues at work? How's the fam. You holding up in the package car? Who's going to take the arc north. Don't you wish this Tom Brady chit would just go away.

Does this make you feel better @Bubblehead ????? I was nice to upstatenyupser under this name and another for about a year or so. Is this what you want? How do you feel? What's your sign. You come here often?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who is saying martyr?
I am.
I just don't want anything to do with you.
Yet you keep talking???
You told on me.
Yep, I reported your low class, stupid, disrespectful photo-shopped pictures.
And you gloated about it.
No, I didn't, you did,
I only told you.
What's the big deal? Don't you hqv other people that you can talk to? I'll continue to pat on any thread I want till @cheryl doesn't want me to post anymore. You told on me about the fat pics amongst other things. You got what you wanted. I'm watched very closely now. You won that battle. If you want to keep quoting me so be it. Keep doing it bubblehead. I will probably throw out the nark rat stuff and we can go round and round. Whatever makes you happy okay. Just ack like it never happened. I'll continue to not have rats as my friends.
This is all of your election year, manufactured, martyr crap.

I am.

Yet you keep talking???

Yep, I reported your low class, stupid, disrespectful photo-shopped pictures.

No, I didn't, you did,
I only told you.

This is all of your election year, manufactured, martyr crap.
So which is it. Keep talking which you know I do t want to anymore or fight on here or and be fake. What do you want? You pick it old used to b friend. Whatever makes you feel better.

The Silent Bang

Not if you own every third post on this board.
Are you trying to say that you have never reported a post on this site, made by a Teamster?
I had to dig a bit, but I know that you have.
Isn't your "mission" an attempt to try and discredit me?

You're a terrible martyr.
Why don't you just drop it?
Yeah he has! Several times to me.. He tried to have me banned because he didn't like my post. This is why he kisses the moderators *s* all the time... But then claims he's sleeps good because he never rat's out another brother

Yeah he has! Several times to me.. He tried to have me banned because he didn't like my post. This is why he kisses the moderators *s* all the time... But then claims he's sleeps good because he never rat's out another brother
I have know idea what you are talking about but you also told me I was a lier about getting so many signatures so I'll take you with a grain of salt.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
? No one has ever tried to have you banned...

The Silent Bang

I have know idea what you are talking about but you also told me I was a lier about getting so many signatures so I'll take you with a grain of salt.
Oh all of a sudden you have amnesia!! ha ha ha ha ... You know very well what i am talking about,
About the signatures, you never told me what local you belong to so how would i know if you did or didn't get any?
? No one has ever tried to have you banned...
Oh so lead belly didn't get you involved with some of my post and you didn't respond with TOS rules?